Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real lose yesterday, expected them to buy 1 or 2 more player before the window shut. No way they just stay quiet after losing heavily to a team like Sociedad.

Chicarito could play as a winger, doesn't he? I couldn't imagine he lead Real attack as a striker in a crucial game. I think they need Falcao more.

Real need a defensive midfielder....not another striker.

Real lose yesterday, expected them to buy 1 or 2 more player before the window shut. No way they just stay quiet after losing heavily to a team like Sociedad.

Chicarito could play as a winger, doesn't he? I couldn't imagine he lead Real attack as a striker in a crucial game. I think they need Falcao more.

when you think how much they have spent on their squad and then you see yesterday their only option off the bench was Khedira! you know they are screwed! they have literally spent the summer making them worse then they were last season!

European clubs digging their own 'graves':

Bayern - removing perfect system with pep arrival

Real - selling key players

Barca - keeping their defence average

Im absolutely sure if bayern kept heynckness, real bought Vidal or someone along the lines, Barca bought proper defenders, we would have damn hard chance to win CL in next few years, but with them doing opposite of what they should do, I think our success isnt that impossible.

Cant complain though...

Falcao would be ideal for Arsenal, doubt they can afford him for the rumored loan fee though, thankfully. Neither city or utd need him so would be surprised to see him there, Will certainly be interesting to see where he ends up in the end of the day.

European clubs digging their own 'graves':

Bayern - removing perfect system with pep arrival

Real - selling key players

Barca - keeping their defence average

Im absolutely sure if bayern kept heynckness, real bought Vidal or someone along the lines, Barca bought proper defenders, we would have damn hard chance to win CL in next few years, but with them doing opposite of what they should do, I think our success isnt that impossible.

Cant complain though...

For Real Madrid, the problem is buying unnecessary players..

e.g. They didn't need James Rodriguez but bought him anyway.

Falcao would be ideal for Arsenal, doubt they can afford him for the rumored loan fee though, thankfully. Neither city or utd need him so would be surprised to see him there, Will certainly be interesting to see where he ends up in the end of the day.

Arsenal can afford to buy any player they want, they have a shitload of money, they just don't spend it

Arsenal can afford to buy any player they want, they have a shitload of money, they just don't spend it

Well they seem to have some policy/wenger in the way of big signings with big wages anyway.

Wenger always seem to be active on deadline day so I can see them getting some unknown half decent striker from the french 2nd division or so if not Falcao :P .