Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds extremely far-fetched, but what if something crazy happens and Jose sells Mata and replaces him with Ozil?

I think Mata is a better number 10, and Ozil is not amazing defensively either, so it'd be a (minor) downgrade. Wouldn't like that tbh.

I think Mata is a better number 10, and Ozil is not amazing defensively either, so it'd be a (minor) downgrade. Wouldn't like that tbh.

I don't know, man. Ozil has more pace and work rate and is the more explosive player. I'd give the very slight edge to Ozil.

Not saying I want it to happen, but he'd suit what Jose wants to do better.

I love and hate deadline day in equal measures I always fear lain players I like, getting ones I don't and simply our rivals strengthening big time :(

Nail biting stuff tomorrow we shall see. I remember Utd getting Bernatov at like midnight £30m had to snatch him from City to only sell him for like £3m or something, bizarre stuff.