Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton did. But yeah we should. Fingers crossed.

Really, REALLY hope Everton pip Spuds or Arsenal or whoever else to that 4th spot. Would love to see them earn a CL place. So long as we're in 3rd that is.

Then we can take Fellaini and Moyes off of them in the summer. :)

Some of you just want to feel the thrill of signing someone, no matter if he is the quality for us or if it makes financial sense. Wait till summer, we will sign lots then, just look at the squad at the moment, so many leaving and all of them need replacing. It's up to the new manager and the club see this. This should be a POSITIVE sign for all the anti-Benitez supporters because the club isn't giving him the signings to boost his results or show support. Even with this squad we should be able to go for top4, with ease actually aslong as players perform.

• 7 months later...

So many assumptions!!! Who says Jese and Morata won't get games? I dont see Carlo having any problems playing any of them in place of Benzema!

You are forgetting how easy the majority of games in La Liga are for Madrid! Do you really think Carlo would be reluctant to start Morata or Jese against the majority of La liga teams? I don't think so!

Madrid can easily cope without Ozil! It's clear for everyone to see!

every1??? lets not get into that... it is different to make up the numbers of players and actually play well. madrid have been average so far in their campaign. they deserved to NOT win in first 2 games. real betis ripped them open and should have won the game. so how well madrid cope up without ozil, is yet to be seen until they are truly tested.

carlo WONT start morata/jese in a la-liga match unless the league is over. even real betis gave madrid a scare and a real bad one. madrid cant afford to drop points because of barca. one slip up and the league will be as good as over.

there is just 24 hours to deadline. lets see for ourselves what happens. for me its impossible that ancelotti and zidane would let a player of ozil's capability go specially when they dont have a half-decent back-up option.

i mean look at their deep-mid options right now. out of 5 players (modric, illaramendi, casemiro,alonso and khedira), 2 are injured (alonso and illa) and casemiro got a bad knock today. you have to be prepared for the worst.