test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

4,210 posts in this topic

I have faith in AVB, but this Periera thing, how can it be certain?, the negatives totally outweight the positives in this transfer, isn't he a left back?, that's one of the last things we need, and if we are putting him upfront what's the point, Mata is already there, and this transfer can only be bad news... because if he goes left wing, then Mata will be going in midfield, probably lacking the chance of us getting a playmaker. We could do much better too, i really don't get the transfer at all.

Anyway i reckon this is what will happen today.

In: Perriera & Meireles (I think it's gonna happen tonight)

Out: Alex, Benayoun & Kalou (or am i dreaming to much about Kalou going?)

lionsden likes this

o shit, apparently Man Utd are gonna have a big signing today

Sneijder no doubt, i honestly don't think they need him, they are pretty sorted in midfield i reckon.

I have faith in AVB, but this Periera thing, how can it be certain?, the negatives totally outweight the positives in this transfer, isn't he a left back?, that's one of the last things we need, and if we are putting him upfront what's the point, Mata is already there, and this transfer can only be bad news... because if he goes left wing, then Mata will be going in midfield, probably lacking the chance of us getting a playmaker. We could do much better too, i really don't get the transfer at all.

Anyway i reckon this is what will happen today.

In: Perriera & Meireles (I think it's gonna happen tonight)

Out: Alex, Benayoun & Kalou (or am i dreaming to much about Kalou going?)

I think that'll happen too :lol: How uninspiring.

Sneijder no doubt, i honestly don't think they need him, they are pretty sorted in midfield i reckon.

they may not need him ...but may still GET him

o shit, apparently Man Utd are gonna have a big signing today

George, Italian United fan, via text: "I have just been told by my cousin who works at Milan airport, that Wesley Sneijder has boarded a private jet heading for the UK????"

As this day goes on, I get the feeling we'll all be massively disappointed at 11pm...with Pereira as the only signing :doh:

Yeaahh what an exciting deadline day.Manchester are getting Sneijder and Chelsea are pleasing to father Harry to let Modric go to Stamford Bridge.What a day.

If United get Sneijder then we're fucked...they are already playing some amazing football and if they bring Sneijder to that midfield...I hope he stays at Inter....

Yeaahh what an exciting deadline day.Manchester are getting Sneijder and Chelsea are pleasing to father Harry to let Modric go to Stamford Bridge.What a day.

“I’m staying at Inter. I don’t think I’ll leave at this moment of the market. Manchester United? Anything is possible in football, but I don’t think this time something will happen.

do u know to read?

If United get Sneijder then we're fucked...

We need a player like Sneijder more than United. Their 8-2 thrashing of Arsenal last weekend proves that!

“I’m staying at Inter. I don’t think I’ll leave at this moment of the market. Manchester United? Anything is possible in football, but I don’t think this time something will happen.

do u know to read?

Doesn't sound quite so definite.

do u know to read?

What the hell are you talking about? That in no way means that it's 100% dead. Could still happen.

do u know to read?

I think so.

Do u believe in everything you are reading?