Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Marhez that good? He hasn't done anything special since Liecester won the title. Somebody sell this to me so I can get excited please. Hope he isn't a replacement for William too.

3 minutes ago, Artandur said:

guys, if we ever feel sad about the state of our transfers, let's just have a laugh at the arse 😂😂😂

They bid 100M on a player, player agrees to come, everything is set and then arse say "meh, nevermind, there's not enough time anyways" hahahah wtf

12 minutes ago, Jype said:

First time a 'credible' source is saying the club are in for Mahrez, they believe it will go through. 

Shit just got real!

Still don't get the point of this signing, but I sure as hell would rather we get him instead of Arsenal! 

Just now, DDA said:

Is Marhez that good? He hasn't done anything special since Liecester won the title. Somebody sell this to me so I can get excited please. Hope he isn't a replacement for William too.

My cousin's husband is a massive Leicester fan. He said Mahrez is the most talented player the club has ever had.

He also was adamant last summer that Chelsea would win the title after buying Kante.

I think he is a very creative and talented player and could add a lot to the team. It's obviously not a position we are in desperate need for, but will add extra depth to the front three.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

hope not, rate willian way higher than mahrez.... willian works for the team all the time, mahrez jogs around and costs his team points by being nonchalant (he gave away a crucial ball to arse for their goal right before HT and refused to track back during 1st game of season and then lost a second crucial ball in that game without tracking back, ultimately costing them the game). Hopefully he'll be behind hazard, pedro, willian in the pecking order and that conte can change his attitude for the better

3 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Shit just got real!

Still don't get the point of this signing, but I sure as hell would rather we get him instead of Arsenal! 

arsenal have said they're not in for him, no one is in for him except us it seems....