Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

Tottenham Hijack Chelsea’s Move To Sign Spaniard – Deal Could Be Completed Before Deadline

http://tothelaneandback.com/2017/08/31/tottenham-hijack-chelseas-move-to-sign-spaniard-deal-could-be-completed-before-deadline/

Well i certainly doubt it being completed after the deadline

1 minute ago, Artandur said:

Well i certainly doubt it being completed after the deadline

No doubt if it was our board lol Spanish window closes 24 hours later just to drag sagas on even more 

BREAKING NEWS

Arsenal have offered £92m (€100m) to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco.

We understand Arsenal are yet to respond to Manchester City’s second bid for Alexis Sanchez.

The Gunners will not let Sanchez leave this summer without the arrival of a replacement.

Monaco don’t want to sell Lemar but we understand they could be tempted by Arsenal’s massive €100m offer.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Is Lemar really that good? For that sort of cash I'd expect someone who will come in a dominate like Sanchez has done for them.

You have to realize that Arsenal is even more desperate than us