Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

I dont get the Moses backup we are after, we have Azpi there. What if Alonso gets injured, who do we play at LWB then? Fucking Kenedy?

Moses needs competition and while Azpi can play at RWB, it's not his best position and he's better kept as a right side CB. I think Pedro and Moses has both covered at LB but I agree it's not the ideal scenario. Too late to go for a decent LB at this point though.

37 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Maybe this is the beginning of a nice relationship with Torino's board, a relationship that gets us the mighty Belotti at one point.

Would be more than happy if that become reality. Apart from them having great scouting they always have some players who could fit in Conte system perfectly. Also Mihajlovic is manager who is always going to give some youth players chance, maybe we can send them some players on loan to return atleast some favour.

mmm they laugh at us at arsenal they laugh at us at liverpool they laugh at us at spurs ffs now they laugh at us at Torino...Hope we have the last laugh!

Chelsea Transfer News: Torino ‘laughing’ at £23m bid for Davide Zappacosta

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/848369/Chelsea-transfer-news-Davide-Zappacosta-bid-Torino-deadline-day