Deadline Day!

J.F.

Just now, communicate said:

Hmm. After watching some YouTube videos, does not look powerful nor skillfull.

Hopefully I am wrong 

I thought the same as well until I changed the video quality on one of his videos.. but in all seriousness, youtube videos are never the best place to judge a player... you'll have to tolerate somewhat terrible music as well for most of the time.

He does seem like a signing Conte would go for, ala Marcos Alonso. Not spectacular all the time but does the job well and has a high improvement ceiling...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Thendo said:

Atleast we're going for players with hilarious names. Drinkwater and Zappacosta :D.

Great transfer strategy!

It's a tactic to daze and confuse the oppisition and commentators. Before you know it the game is over and we ate victorious.

1 minute ago, Cosmin said:

Maybe this is the beginning of a nice relationship with Torino's board, a relationship that gets us the mighty Belotti at one point.

Ffs we need some italian board the rest have been cuntsfc