test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic
Just now, Henrique said:

Completely agree mate! Just think about Drinkwater, he even took a medical weeks ago, but the board is so incompetent that we are entering in the last hours of transfer windows and Emenalo and Marina can't finalize the deal. I won't be surprise if Conte leaves as soon as the transfer window closes.

Alright mate don't shoot the messenger about the Drinkwater situation :D btw that same source says theres friction between Marina whatsherfuckingname and Conte simmering

The reality is there is something odd if six players don't want to play for the Champions. 

Henrique and Leif like this

I think we have bought 3 brilliant players this window and we played really well the last 2 games, I am the only person on this forum that is quite happy  :0)

Deadline day is a complete made up farce by bookies and tabloids. Look what has happened, Alexis almost to City if Lemar deal goes through, nothing happened. Mahrez to Chelsea, nothings happened. Van Dijk - nothing. Yeah the littler clubs are still signing players a bit, sorting their teams outs. But the BIG TRANSFER NEWS #BREAKING #DEADLINEDAY is a crock. I've just got to work, everyone else go to bed

Leif likes this

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:
Ross Barkley unsure of game time at Chelsea, world cup year, wants regular football.

Is that what he said  ??

BREAKING NEWS

Danny Drinkwater is holed up at Chelsea’s training ground at Cobham in Surrey, awaiting permission from Leicester to undergo a last-minute medical, according to Sky sources.

Dimitr likes this

Apparently Drinkwater is sat outside Cobham without a deal being agreed between the clubs. Ffs.

2 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Fuck Emenalo and Marina.

If I am shit at my job I get fired, but these useless sacks of shit probably get a bonus regardless. 

Both of them our Roman's pals they will never be sacked 

3 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

I think we have bought 3 brilliant players this window and we played really well the last 2 games, I am the only person on this forum that is quite happy  :0)

Im not to upset either as long as we get Drinkwater and Zappacosta over the line. Still think we should've gone for a lwb backup, don't trust Kenedy at all.

guddy6969 likes this