test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic
Just now, positivefootball said:

Delusional. Morata Bakayoko Rudiger Zappacosta Drinkwater... If Conte needs more, then he is the problem.

I wouldn't necessarily say conte's the problem, all managers always want more players and it may well be that the board made certain promises to him that haven't been kept. Having said that, some of the deals that haven't come off were because player X decided to go to another club, not necessarily the board's fault... I think Conte is pushing hard for players but will still work and do his best with the squad we have

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Got rejected by Ox and Barkley. Only signing some unknown defender and Drink water. We are the champions ffs. Big big fail by the board. Fucking disgrace.

but they rejected us because THEY lack ambition, not our fault...

TheIceMan likes this

3 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Lol @ Everton signing nine players this window while we’re struggling to sign Danny Fucking Drinkwater and some random from Torino no-one outside of Serie A had heard of.

Laughing stock.

I agree Chelsea's window hasn't been good but what I don't get is comparing it with Everton. Let's put it this way, how many of Everton's signings would you have wanted Chelsea to make?

I for one wouldn't take any of theirs.

Delusional. Morata Bakayoko Rudiger Zappacosta Drinkwater... If Conte needs more, then he is the problem.
I think the board is Conte's problem. It clear as day he didn't sanction all the outgoings and isn't getting the targets he wanted. Sandro being at the top of the list.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
5 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

I think the board is Conte's problem. It clear as day he didn't sanction all the outgoings and isn't getting the targets he wanted. Sandro being at the top of the list.

yeah but with sandro, what more could we have done, honestly?

5 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

all these players turning us down like ox and barkley, honestly if they're not ready to fight for their place we don't need em anyways

Slightly annoyed that Ox turned us down but can't be bothered about Barkley TBH. Don't see where he fits in our current squad and he's out injured till January.

Dimitr and communicate like this

Indeed, something seems to be wrong in the Evertonians water, something anti-Chelsea. We should just ignore that place completely.

Just now, oldportblue said:

all these players turning us down like ox and barkley, honestly if they're not ready to fight for their place we don't need em anyways

They know they aren't really good enough in the end.

We don't really offer stupid wages anymore so sitting on the bench isn't as appealing as it used to be

oldportblue likes this

yeah but with sandro, what more could we have done, honestly?
Offered Matic & a decent amount of cash of they were really interested in him. We all know the board tried to haggle from the get go that resulted in the deal not happening. Not going to get be of the best LB's for peanuts (putting our supposed 70m bid aside).