Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mana said:

All I'm saying is: We don't know exactly why yet he is choosing Spuds over us. You are still guessing, even though what you're saying makes sense.

What I said about Ox...I assumed he is going to CFC because of "staying in London, champions" etc...it wasn't until 20 hours later that the news broke that he wanted CM role.

Ah I understand what you mean by your post now. Yes, you are right I am guessing, but you can say that pretty much for 98% of news and reports for transfers until clubs confirm deals officially. But I can't really find a single reason for Llorente choosing Spurs ahead of us, maybe you can?

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

This deadline day is hilarious we are champions of England with one of the smallest squads in the league, and everton has spent more than us on transfers lmfao.

Actually we've got one of the smallest squads in all of Europe. Bizarre situation. Somebody needs to get fired. Our loan army is bigger than the actual first team squad ffs

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Actually we've got one of the smallest squads in all of Europe. Bizarre situation. Somebody needs to get fired. Our loan army is bigger than the actual first team squad ffs

Thats why its funny, its that bad its funny.

Can Hulk play as RWB? :ph34r:

Just now, Mana said:

Exactly.

There is a reason why. We won't know officially until the deal's done probably.

That is also why I felt a Ox deja vu when you said Llorente has no reason not to join us lol.

Okay, but we knew before Ox signed for Liverpool that he badly wanted a midfield position, it wasn't kept secret. If I remember correctly, he voiced his desire to play in midfield quite some time ago also. But okay, I understand your point :)