Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

It's not like we are missing out on the BIG marquee signings anymore.

I like Llorente and I was all for the signing, but missing out on him for a club of our size is absolutely laughable. The board should be ashamed of themselves.

The club is basically saying, hey, here's the same players as last season....with a few additions and a LOT of outgoings. Compete and win but this time with MORE GAMES. FFS. Logic be damned I guess. State of this club. Just when I was hoping it'd be just Arsenal who'd be the laughing stock.

The truth is that chelsea have not actually added any signing. We have more like replaced so even though we have brought in players it is still the same number of players we had last season.

Rudiger= terry

Baka= Matic

Morata= Costa

Chalobah= some guy i don't remember his name 

Christensen= Ake

Chebli Ishaq @ChebliDz

D'après ce que j'ai comme information ( je laisse un peu de doute ) #Mahrez devrait porter la même couleur la saison prochaine 😉#MercatoDz

This guy works for El Maidan and is in charge of Algerian football. He claims that Mahrez will be wearing the same colour next season.

He's also the first guy who announced that Mahrez will leave Leicester.

8 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Chebli Ishaq @ChebliDz

D'après ce que j'ai comme information ( je laisse un peu de doute ) #Mahrez devrait porter la même couleur la saison prochaine 😉#MercatoDz

This guy works for El Maidan and is in charge of Algerian football. He claims that Mahrez will be wearing the same colour next season.

He's also the first guy who announced that Mahrez will leave Leicester.

Yes he will wear the spurs shirt 

Runners and riders for the 2017 deadline deal derby sponsored by imgonnahaveaslybet.co.ck

Whats odds the board comes up with afew more randomers ie Pappy-Hector ?

Riyad Mahrez Loan deals do count 

Chelsea 15/8
Arsenal 15/8

Cedric Soares Loan deals do count

Chelsea 3/1

Danny Drinkwater Loan deals do count

Chelsea 8/11

Ross Barkley Loan deals do count

Chelsea 15/8

Tottenham 7/2

Fernando Llorente Loan deals do count

Tottenham 1/5

Chelsea 2/1

I honestly hope we're all pleasantly surprised, but I highly doubt it. 

Even if we do get Mahrez... does it strengthen us? Unless you play Willian in the middle, which I actually prefer him at. 

Mahrez, Drinkwater and another squad player would be great.