test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

Please be true conte reborn Hazard form back he could do the same with mahrez 😃😃

1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Oh my Christ! It's happened, indy the kfc worker has been quoted! Oh dear 

even worse, it was a fake account :ph34r:

I don't think we will sign anyone no hopes. We are going after another defender when we have other positions to fill WTF?!?!

Last month Atkins said with all letters that emenalo is responsible for getting the coaches' targets. It's on video. So we should stopping blaming the board and the coach.
Also Emenalo doesn't decide how much we are allowed to spend and it's not his fault if a player prefers another club over is.

This has been a very bad window. But it isn't certain it'll turn out to destroy our season. It's a big risk, but so far this is it. The end of the world can't be confirmed now.
I'm disappointed, but let's freak out when things in the pitch take the bad turn.

2 minutes ago, iceboy said:

BEIN are not reliable.

I disagree 

he is very reliable 

remember lukaku saga

Just now, Barbara said:

Last month Atkins said with all letters that emenalo is responsible for getting the coaches' targets. It's on video. So we should stopping blaming the board and the coach.
Also Emenalo doesn't decide how much we are allowed to spend and it's not his fault if a player prefers another club over is.

This has been a very bad window. But it isn't certain it'll turn out to destroy our season. It's a big risk, but so far this is it. The end of the world can't be confirmed now.
I'm disappointed, but let's freak out when things in the pitch take the bad turn.

who we need to blame so?

people are exaggerating how bad our window has been, if we end up with : drinkwater, mahrez, zappacosta, barkley, morata, baka, rudiger caballero... honestly that's not that bad at all. Let's wait and see before giving our verdict

kmk108 likes this

Have you not seen this movie before? I know I have.
Laylabelle likes this

BeIN sports reckon we get him tonight, our English based journos who have no idea where he is, now claim to have all the info about whether there is bids or not. 

Pretty sure Leicester denied Roma's bid for him too originally.   If we get him it must be getting done on the hush hush and announced from nowhere.

I dont wana get carried away, but i dont think anyone has solid info per se

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Can we just take a moment to go back and remember that Costa is still here and so is Loic Remy...

remy sold to las palmas on two years contract apaprently...

TheIceMan likes this