Deadline Day!

J.F.

So even if we get Llorente, Drinkwater and another, are we really not targeting anyone to compete with/cover for eithger of our wingbacks?

Those positions are described as the most important in this whole 3-4-3 system, and we have one player for each.

Despite a few good signings, this window really has been a shambles for us.

Some of the reports coming out are embarassing.

Why, if we wanted Aurier, have we let Spurs get in and waited until now to try and hijack? It smakcs of desperation and Conte has every right to be furious.

Our only hope of a good season is basically a group stage exit from the CL, otherwise we will fall short in both competitions.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Leicester claim that they don't have any clear offer for Mahrez, yet the player's all set to leave, does this mean that he held talks with club(s)?
From what I know, that's not really allowed, so whoever gets him, might be in trouble afterwards.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

6 minutes ago, termninja said:

3 midfielders, 2 strikers, 3 wingers and 2 (3) fullbacks into a season with 4 competitions.

Let me count:

Morata, Batshuayi and Rémy, that's 3, not 2.

Hazard, Pedro, Willian and Musonda. 4, not 3.

Alonso, Moses, Azpilicueta and Kenedy. 4.

It's true that we have 3 midfielders but I am sure we are getting one today, and also we have Luiz.

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Let me count:

It's true that we have 3 midfielders but I am sure we are getting one today, and also we have Luiz.

Remy done deal for las palmas 

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Ladies and gentlemen 

swansea sign renato sanches on loan with the obligation to buy next summer for 30millions € 

hahahah and we can't sign drinkwater 😂😂

We need an experienced CM who is happy to be 3rd-4th choice. A 19 years old kid who failed hard for Bayern would not be a good choice.

Let me count:
Well if you want to be all that precise, you've also forgotten Costa which makes it 4 strikers, hooray we're all set there aren't we?

Yeah we have Kenedy and Musonda, and I would be very happy if they played and rocked, but knowing the way our club works, they will sit on the bench and have a run i Carling cup and in CL group stage while in other situations Alonso, Pedro and Willian will overplay most of the games.

Yes David can play in midfield, but so can Morata on the wing, Willian as AM, Fabregas as DM, Willian and Pedro as RWB etc. The problem with all that is that they can't play 2 positions at the same time :(

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk