test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic

So Llorente having a medical at spurs, how's that happened?

BREAKING:  Sky Sports: Tottenham have ended their interest in signing Ross Barkley in this transfer window. #DeadlineDay

Dimitr likes this

37 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Maybe this is the beginning of a nice relationship with Torino's board, a relationship that gets us the mighty Belotti at one point.

Would be more than happy if that become reality. Apart from them having great scouting they always have some players who could fit in Conte system perfectly. Also Mihajlovic is manager who is always going to give some youth players chance, maybe we can send them some players on loan to return atleast some favour.

Just now, Pizy said:

God help us if Alonso is injured or rotated, that's all I have to say. 😅 No way is Kenedy near the level required.

Azpicuelta he can play as a LB  and put Rudiger to RCB

Supermonkey92 and mediator like this

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Square pegs in round holes. This club is confused to the core.

mmm they laugh at us at arsenal they laugh at us at liverpool they laugh at us at spurs ffs now they laugh at us at Torino...Hope we have the last laugh!

Chelsea Transfer News: Torino ‘laughing’ at £23m bid for Davide Zappacosta

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/848369/Chelsea-transfer-news-Davide-Zappacosta-bid-Torino-deadline-day

4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

This is are major problem we dont have players for the correct positions its always o he could play here if needed.... NO thats just not good enough.

Conte has put Moses LWB on occasions when Alonso taken off... we'll have Alosno Moses Zappa dave  + Pedro filled in during lesser cup games last season

1 minute ago, milka said:

I need similar photos today 

article-2342262-0069B1FD00000258-40_634x

A duff uequivalnt would be a great signing today 

2 minutes ago, gadget said:

Conte has put Moses LWB on occasions when Alonso taken off... we'll have Alosno Moses Zappa dave  + Pedro filled in during lesser cup games last season

It's not ideal but apparently this Zappacosta can play on either side, so if we do buy him we'll at least be in a better position than we were last night when the options looked to be Rafinha and Bacary Sagna!

Let's hope there are some more in the pipeline...

ALERT!!!

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT EMANELO HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING. I REPEAT, EMANELO HAS ENTER THE BUILDING.

ONLY BEEN 15 MIN AND HIS MANAGED TO SIGN ZAPPACOSTA ALREADY .

EXPECT THE TIDES TO TURN. WE WILL FINALLY SIGN SOME PLAYER.

1 minute ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

ALERT!!!

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT EMANELO HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING. I REPEAT, EMANELO HAS ENTER THE BUILDING.

ONLY BEEN 15 MIN AND HIS MANAGED TO SIGN ZAPPACOSTA ALREADY .

EXPECT THE TIDES TO TURN. WE WILL FINALLY SIGN SOME PLAYER.

Is writing in caps the new form of sarcasm?