Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How utterly disappointing...

I legitimately thought there is no way we don't sign some more players to sure up the team... But, here we are. Close to deadline, and nothing near to being close, or on the verge of. The closest we got was Oxlade, and he ended up going to Liverpool. 

Our team is so short-manned that we are relying on a number of players being able to play a variety of different positions. What happens when one gets injured?

I wasn't hoping for much. I honestly think we can compete for the league by signing Drinkwater and a wing back option. Yet, nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

Going to be really fun playing all these different competitions. Actually, I take that back. We'll be out of them in no time with our depth. I guess just focus everything on the PL again and forget about CL. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

I have a crappy feeling Mahrez will end up in united.

They were looking for Perisic whole summer, but failed to get him or anyone else. 

They want perisic because Mou want a winger that can stretch. Mahrez prefer to drift inside. 

Jst get barkley, llorente and a backup rwb and get done with this stupud window

Other teams have strengthened this window whereas we have taken a step back in quality

M not expecting any silverware next season

Maybe a carling cup or smthn at the most and a top 4 finish

Should have gone for belotti and sold batshuayi

Fabinho would be the perfect rwb

N barkley for the english quota

But our haggling board has jst lost it

24 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I dont care. The squad is pretty good right now.

We need depth. Most of us realized we weren't trying to improve quality this year after July ended, but atleast add depth. 

I've got a sneaky suspicion that we are going to make a late charge for Sanchez. 

It's the kind of transfer we make. A shock bid and pay over the odds for him.