Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel like Chelsea had the chance to really dominate the EPL for the coming 3/4 seasons with the addition of a few world class players...

In 2010 we parted away with ballack and deco after wining the league and much like this summer the board decided not to provide CA with funds. This resulted in a steady decline until 2013... the club didn't learn from it or something else is going on... may be the new stadium?

Fuck all to do with the new stadium if we're offering £40mill for Stones and after Pogba. Its just really really bad organizing and Mou will get blamed for it buy the supporters.

Ive just been trolling a rags site and the snivling bitches are whining about not buying a striker!!! Just fuckin amazing.

Fuck all to do with the new stadium if we're offering £40mill for Stones and after Pogba. Its just really really bad organizing and Mou will get blamed for it buy the supporters.

Ive just been trolling a rags site and the snivling bitches are whining about not buying a striker!!! Just fuckin amazing.

The thing is, its all rumor .. we can never know anything for a fact.

I think Michael Emenalo needs to be sacked tbh. He is losing the club quite a lot of money with these ridiculous signings that are then failing here, only to be sent out on loan. I wonder how many rash, ill thought out signings one has to make to be at risk of the sack. We all get on Jose's back as soon as a signing fails, but Emenalo needs evaluating by the board as he's going about his job in a haphazard way.

The Chelsea TV deadline day special with exclusive interview 17:45 UK time. Hmmm?

Where did u find that?

The only thing i find is "17:45: Blues News Special: All the latest news direct from Stamford Bridge including daily reports from the training ground and exclusive interviews with the first team."

I think Michael Emenalo needs to be sacked tbh. He is losing the club quite a lot of money with these ridiculous signings that are then failing here, only to be sent out on loan. I wonder how many rash, ill thought out signings one has to make to be at risk of the sack. We all get on Jose's back as soon as a signing fails, but Emenalo needs evaluating by the board as he's going about his job in a haphazard way.

Its not only Emenalo tho, Granovskaia is a big part of it too,

Deadline day interview with Papi delmfkbdkvjfdhknvf or whatever he is called me thinks.

Would have like 50 million viewers before the broadcast starts and when everyone see Papi it will be like 500 persons watching.

He's not our scout anymore is he mate it's Mick McGiven who needs a kick in his arse.

Give me the job as a fecking scout. I could go through every player on football manager and come up with cheaper and better players that this Papaya and Hannibal/Hecter or whatever he is called. They wont help us win the league and we need a signing and to make a statement or we will fight for the fourth place.