test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, the wes said:

CHELSEA want to sign an incredible FOUR players on deadline day, according to Sky Sports reporter Ian Bolton.

Where am they then? 😂

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As it stands...

Barkley - Yet to agree fee (and he's injured!)

Drinkwater - Again, yet to agree fee

Llorente - Might not happen if Bony is really heading to Verona (just give them Remy!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Belgiannutt

Yup and agree Im not blaming them for not landing Ox per se, but rather dealing with whole situation.

First of all we should get new LWB and RWB weeks ago to get them match fit and learn Conte phylosophy. Secondly if there were complications with primary target(s) there should be one that we would be positive we will make the deal; example throw big chunk of money for Pereira or negotiate with Aurier.

However the board waited for Ox who turned us down, meanwhile Aurier will join spurs and we are in terrible position. 

Handling Ox case, I dont realy blame the board, he refused us nothing we can do. Handling the aquisiton of new RWB through the summer as a whole, thats where the board fucked up massively. From targets to negotiations to timing...if we were successfull we would already have new RWB. Same goes for LWB. 

Its simple. 

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's bizarre.

We knew from last season that we need LWB and RWB. And couldn't get anyone ffs.

What would happen if Alonso got 3 months injury??? Conte would have to play Drinkwater in LWB it seems..

Fucking shambles.

King11Didier likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

@Belgiannutt

Yup and agree Im not blaming them for not landing Ox per se, but rather dealing with whole situation.

First of all we should get new LWB and RWB weeks ago to get them match fit and learn Conte phylosophy. Secondly if there were complications with primary target(s) there should be one that we would be positive we will make the deal; example throw big chunk of money for Pereira or negotiate with Aurier.

However the board waited for Ox who turned us down, meanwhile Aurier will join spurs and we are in terrible position. 

Handling Ox case, I dont realy blame the board, he refused us nothing we can do. Handling the aquisiton of new RWB through the summer as a whole, thats where the board fucked up massively. From targets to negotiations to timing...if we were successfull we would already have new RWB. Same goes for LWB. 

Its simple. 

I just can't believe we didn't knw Ox didn't want to play WB. that's crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

As it stands...

Barkley - Yet to agree fee (and he's injured!)

Drinkwater - Again, yet to agree fee

Llorente - Might not happen if Bony is really heading to Verona (just give them Remy!)

I'm surprised that we haven't been able to agree a fee for Drinkwater.   Unless the club is low-balling them, 30 million should be enough for a replaceable player

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

It's bizarre.

We knew from last season that we need LWB and RWB. And couldn't get anyone ffs.

What would happen if Alonso got 3 months injury??? Conte would have to play Drinkwater in LWB it seems..

Fucking shambles.

Mariana needs to go. Or someone else needs to do the buys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I'm surprised that we haven't been able to agree a fee for Drinkwater.   Unless the club is low-balling them, 30 million should be enough for a replaceable player

Mariana likes making her final offer when it's too late

Reddish-Blue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chelsea? said:

I just can't believe we didn't knw Ox didn't want to play WB. that's crazy

I don't think it has anything to do with Ox not playing WB. 

It's more like his agent waited for Chelsea's offer and then Liverpool got him for slightly less (knowing that Oxlade grew up a Liverpool fan, wanted to follow Gerrard)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.