Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not much more than a Million a month ..Peanuts which Monkey gave him that

It's a million and a half a month as near as a damn it. There are four and a third weeks in the average month. This might seem pedantic, and apologies if it does, but actually I think it's important to get the full horific scale of what these people are being paid.

Welbeck and Huntelaar are on the same level, apart from Huntelaar's excellent finish he's worse than Danny in almost every other aspect.

Huntelaar is a proper striker that Arsenal are in dire need right now. Welbeck operates much better on the wings rather than an out-and-out striker. I'd go for the Dutchman rather than Welbeck.

They've had an excellent transfer window, must be said.

only second to ours imo.

Huntelaar is a proper striker that Arsenal are in dire need right now. Welbeck operates much better on the wings rather than an out-and-out striker. I'd go for the Dutchman rather than Welbeck.

I think it's the opposite actually. I don't rate him, I don't like him, I think he's as bad as Torres, but he plays better as the target, in the middle, not in the wings... he has an incredible work-rate and that's why he plays there, not because it's his best position...