Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herrera's not even a DM. He's a CM/CAM like Cesc.

They've got massive holes in their squad. It's awful.

really? So it's even worse than I thought. How can they have morons running their business like that?

I don't know if I got spoiled by our board, but when I look at how those teams work their transfers I feel like they have mules running their business...

Who's going to be their DM? Di María can be a CM with two solid DMs behind him, but then again, that's where Mata would play (not that he's effective there, but that's the spot available for him). Maybe for RM having only Alonso or Khedira behind him, with Modric by his side was enough to give stability to the midfield, but in EPL he needs more defensive support behind him or at least by his side.

"Wenger, PLEASE get us a world class striker!"

*signs Danny Welbeck

He's got Sanogoals up there who couldn't score in a brothel and what does he do? Buys one of the least clinical finishers you can find. Welbeck would be a very good 2nd or 3rd striker but first choice? Only Arsenal.

Chelsea: Costa, Remy, Drogba

City: Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic

United: RvP, Rooney, Falcao

Liverpool: Sturridge, Balotelli, Lambert

Arsenal: Welbeck, Giroud, Sanogo :lol:

300-350k per week? Sorry, I refuse to believe so...

They're already paying Rooney £300k a week so Falcao getting pretty much the same doesn't sound that unbelievable to me, considering he's already on a crazy money tax-free contract at Monaco.

Here's a piece of gold from Arsenal Mania lmao

"Going for Welbeck after Man Utd just signed Falcao is nothing short of embarrassing. Not good enough to start for your direct rivals for 4th, and you go in for him? **** off, that's insane.

I like Welbeck but come on. This would be like you signing Cavani and Tottenham coming in for Sanogo."

To top it off the loan fee is reportedly 6M. Lmao couldn't make this stuff up.

Here's a piece of gold from Arsenal Mania lmao

"Going for Welbeck after Man Utd just signed Falcao is nothing short of embarrassing. Not good enough to start for your direct rivals for 4th, and you go in for him? **** off, that's insane.

I like Welbeck but come on. This would be like you signing Cavani and Tottenham coming in for Sanogo."

To top it off the loan fee is reportedly 6M. Lmao couldn't make this stuff up.

They are right thought, i would be pissed off also with this..