Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to laugh at Manchester United, insane amounts of money spent on Di Maria and Falcao who are both players they don't even need. Their defense and midfield are laughable but still they ignore their problems and spend crazy money on attacking players as if that's going to help them.

Barcelona and Real Madrid level of stupidity. Not complaining though, United won't challenge for the title anytime soon with a team as unbalanced as that.

Compare with Ivanovic Cahill Terry Luis/Azpi Matic Fabregas - Only Vidal would maybe get into our team.

Compare with Kolorov Mangala Kompany Sagna Fernando Toure - Again only Vidal

Compare with Monreal Koscienly Mertersacker Debuchy Wilshire Ramsey - Shaw and Vidal

I could go on...Everton, Liverpool, Tottenham all have better players in the majoirty of those positions.

I'm not feared by United in the slightest.

I don't get this concern some have about United...

They're doing a RM - signing players they don't need and leaving them awfully exposed. Their defense is terrible, I don't know Herrera that well, but he has to be a hell of a DM to make their midfield slightly competitive if the other two are di María and Mata. Although di María is fast, I'm not sure he won't struggle with the physicality. it's one thing to play CM for Argentina and Real Madrid and another completely different to play in EPL. I remember him struggling to play Atletico. Their midfield although filled with class players, is unbalanced and too light.

Falcao will improve their attack, as Rooney has been sucking monkey balls and Robins spends more time injured than not. But then again, Falcao also visits the medical department a couple of times for season and he's had a serious knee injury last season, so who knows what's his real form?

Shitty defense, unbalanced midfield, unpredictable attack and it should be concerning? Maybe next season, when van Gaal has a year under his belt and with a more balanced side I'll worry about them, this season I'm positive they won't see play Champions League again, then who knows if they won't give up on playing Europa League as they did last year when they didn't even try.

United is very overrated by the media, but also by some members here...

I don't get this concern some have about United...

They're doing a RM - signing players they don't need and leaving them awfully exposed. Their defense is terrible, I don't know Herrera that well, but he has to be a hell of a DM to make their midfield slightly competitive if the other two are di María and Mata.

Herrera's not even a DM. He's a CM/CAM like Cesc.

They've got massive holes in their squad. It's awful.