Deadline Day!

J.F.

MU possibly bidding 15m for Moutinho according to new rumors last hour, if they get him and Falcao that would be so fucked up. Suddenly their squad is one of the best in BPL again with 3 top 10 strikers in the world in their squad along with a top 5 winger. Please please hope this is not true.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MU possibly bidding 15m for Moutinho according to new rumors last hour, if they get him and Falcao that would be so fucked up. Suddenly their squad is one of the best in BPL again with 3 top 10 strikers in the world in their squad along with a top 5 winger. Please please hope this is not true.

Guys calm down, even if they do play good 1-2 seasons i reckon they will have huge problems with FFP afterwards.

Some people will be digging their United shirts out of their cupboards if this thread is anything to go by.

Oh shit, they're signing Moutinho....who is essentially Ander Herrera but older.

Was one of the best midfield in Europe before moving to Monaco, but naaa it is alright he is not Vidal so no need to be worry :yay:

Guys calm down, even if they do play good 1-2 seasons i reckon they will have huge problems with FFP afterwards.

United will never be in trouble with FFP, they can keep on spending, the amount of money they have coming in is insane.

In a few years time United will be back, it's naive to think otherwise. They can now outspend anyone in the PL + offer ott wages, Rooney on 300 thousand, Falcao on 200 thousand...

Literally every member of that back 4 is a mistake waiting to happen.

I'd fancy us for 4 goals against that defense.

Like I said, its good enough for 4th place :D

Still it looks like the best team from them atm, or they will truly get raped in every game if they keep 3:5:2 formation.

United will never be in trouble with FFP, they can keep on spending, the amount of money they have coming in is insane.

In a few years time United will be back, it's naive to think otherwise. They can now outspend anyone in the PL + offer ott wages, Rooney on 300 thousand, Falcao on 200 thousand...

Doubt that, they get Falcao on loan because they don't want to have troubles with FFP. Which tells us everything. Doubt they will have more than 60 mil to spend next year, even with those huge contracts they have.

Rooney, RVP and Falcao up front. Quality.

I'd say that would've been one of, if not, the best attack in the world about 2-3 years ago under Ferguson...but now? I doubt it.

Falcao doesn't add much when United can't defend, win the ball, control the game and, subsequently, feed the strikers in the right manner. They are in dire need of experience at the back and a quality, experienced, strong CM. So far they've only signed kids + Di Maria & Falcao. As we saw last season (and as your Smalling comment alluded to), you need a solid defence to build on and they are light-years away from one at the moment. I fully believe they will get murdered by any of the top 4 candidates and Costa will eat their defence alive.

So Monaco has gotten rid of most of their "big-name players" with only really Moutinho left there. Can see him moving today aswell, but to who? I wouldn't mind him here altough can't see that happening.