Deadline Day!

J.F.

This club cannot and will not fall into the trap of having two strikers from this point on like last year, it would be just criminal, we must fetch someone in if two go out.

End of.

Yes certainly do given that we are not entirely sure the 2 who are staying will acutally produce goals for us consistently.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the story about Lukaku is true, I would tell Chelsea to fuck off & spit on Jose.

If I remember correctly the kid was promised to play for the team & now he got fucked again.

How is ensuring he gets the playtime he needs/deserves fucking him up?

And tbh, no player is bigger than the club.

Also your attitude discusts me. I would tell YOU to fuck off, spit at Jose?

First off, we don't know if this is going to happen, Second and more importantly, whoever stays from Lukaku/Ba will likely be our third striker and almost never play. Lukaku would have stayed and got playing time but Eto's became available on a free and Mourino wanted him. Now, he won't get much playing time. Being able to play as a #1 striker for a pretty good team is going to be great experience (if this does happen).

even before signing etoo, we had made it clear that we wanted rooney (cavani or any other striker). we were always going to have the same problem of rooney (etoo), being no.1, yet lukaku was promised game time and all. and suddenly we want to loan him!!! what has changed in a day?

Alcohol affects your brain cells. I blame the alcohol.

religion more. I have A1 articles and meta-analyses on that.

Ps: No booze here unfortunately. But I got the suggestion since you don't drink and I hope Choulo as well, miss 'under the radar'. another remark that shows your so called innocence but actually exemplifies that venom.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Thank you for that :-)

This club cannot and will not fall into the trap of having two strikers from this point on like last year, it would be just criminal, we must fetch someone in if two go out.

End of.

Why would you need more than 2 strikers for one striker spot when you have Schurrle and even Hazard to fill in if needed?

Maybe this is why Hazard went straight to Lukaku after he scored his goal

See this is the kind of vague and ambiguous evidence of a transfer that we need more of, stuff like whether a player has kissed a badge or celebrated a goal or is friends with a player at another club its what makes transfer speculation great, not people making stuff up on twitter.

If he's not good enough to beat those two, why the hell did you buy him?

he is 20 for god's sake. do u expect kalas/ake to beat jagielka and distin? plus he goes to a team like everton where he will take some time adjusting to their style of play and all. WBA is a much better option.

Yes certainly do given that we are not entirely sure the 2 who are staying will acutally produce goals for us consistently.

Eto'o is a blank canvas, complete and utter stab in the dark like most transfers. But we must not allow ourselves to think "Ah well Schurrle can fill a void" We need the right players for the right positions.

Torres worries me still. Torres and Eto'o would just be worryingly thread bare, if the board haven't learnt they want shafting with a red hot scaffolding pole.

As I have stated, loaning Lukaku OR Ba is great. But loaning Lukaku AND Ba is terrible!

Why? When was the last time Chelsea used 3 strikers? In a one striker system, you just need 2 strikers and a third player who could fill in in an emergency. That's it. Right now, we have 4 strikers and Schurrle.

What does that have to do with my facist joke? :lol:

see? I keep saying I'm not smart enough and people won't believe it.

I thought you implied I was drinking :lol:

I didn't get your joke. Or the theories. Or other jokes.

My 3yo don't tell me that stuff, my boyfriend is the most innocent and naïve person in the world. I'm too harmless and slow to make up those things - or even understand them.

but I seem to be a good cheerleader from what I gathered from this gate.

Now let's move on to the transfers before a new theory arises and I look clueless again (hint hint I am clueless)