Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just be careful with the Belgium gang. They would want every Belgium yo-yo in Stamford Bridge.

but then they don't play like Kevin and Lukaku and they all go insane saying we should loan or offload them. It's funny actually :lol:

I would rather lick....?

reading your postings here, you will have Chelsea full of some pub players from Belgium if possible.

Don't be an ass. I just said stuff about Witsel.

Pub players? I think that concerning your recent posts you want a piece of me,. Thats more what I think.

When The Fuck did I say something about that?

Remember how a few days ago our official twitter account became the most followed Premier League team surpassing Arsenal?

Following the Ozil stuff thousands upon thousands of people have jumped on the Arsenal bandwagon and they've re-eclipsed us.

LOL

Remember how a few days ago our official twitter account became the most followed Premier League team surpassing Arsenal?

Following the Ozil stuff thousands upon thousands of people have jumped on the Arsenal bandwagon and they've re-eclipsed us.

LOL

I am one of those who started following Arsenal! :ph34r:

But after the deadline is over or they announce Ozil, I am obviously unfollowing them... :P

SSN reporting that Tottenham do NOT want Ba minutes after reporting that they do want him. Sounds legit...

Rumors that Fellaini has handed in a transfer request at Everton. He looks like united's last resort. I do hope they get him because I am convinced he won't fit in there.

Hahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha Hilarious.

You are such a trooper!

did you miss the posts in Kevin's thread? I understand the concern because it's WC year, so unless the player starts 80% of the matches there are people complaining of minutes played because of the NT.

Lukaku's thread was the same with him being benched over Torres and Ba. Just because a player plays in a NT it doesn't mean a club won't overlook him because of a better player...

So why campaign for another player to join when it's clear Ramires and Lampard is what Mourinho will play. Mikel, Essien and van Ginkel are completely overlooked by him. Witsel would as well, although he's better than all the three (probably together)