Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My toe-nail says it heard from Messi's toe-nail, saying he is currenly at Cobham having a medical after Chelsea and Barca agrre a deal worth 35 million

:rolleyes:

My sources are saying the deal is worth 14m.

still nothing new.............. almost 1 in the morning in China. feeling frustrated

Mate i would just go to sleep, it's unfair on you, because if we do make any signings, which i doubt we will, it will be very late and last hour i can garauntee.

Fucking hell peeps how backward is everyone on this forum, We have signed Luka fucking Modric and all people can do is call me a prick. He is at the bridge and my friend will probably get in trouble for me letting you know. :angry:

My sources are saying the deal is worth 14m.

My toe-nail says Barca are disagreeing with the fee. This just heard, they want Kalou in exchange!

Fucking hell peeps how backward is everyone on this forum, We have signed Luka fucking Modric and all people can do is call me a prick. He is at the bridge and my friend will probably get in trouble for me letting you know. :angry:

Pic, or it never happened :whistling:

I told everyone we had Signed Torres no one believed me, i told everyone hours before we had signed Malouda no one believed me and now i am telling you we have signed Modric and no one believe's me YOU WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE EGG ON YOUR FACES !

Zan he arrived through the back door at the bridge apparently, Trevor told me he was wearing a black hat with sun shades. He arrived in a BMW X6.

are u sure that guy isn't James Bond?

Who's your friend?