Deadline Day!

J.F.

For example? :P

Veratti is a CAM, Mata for Ibra + 15mi being a great deal, Jose leaving Cobham as a meaning of something relevant, Arsene going nuts on another deadline day, Ozil being undoubtedly better than Mata, desperation of the fans for Chelsea to be active no matter what, etc...

EDIT: And now that we were working on a swap deal with Spurs between Torres ad Adebayor! :doh:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been away all day.

HOLY SHIT (my 1st deadline day here)

So many pages have been added since I last checked this thread!

So to sum up what has happened:

• Arsenal getting their hopes high on landing Ozil. Only for them to miserably crash.
  • United going for Herrera.
  • And Kaka returns to Milan.

I'm really busy today, so are we linked with anyone or something like that, one more transfer for Chelsea?

nope... but reports say that arsenal, pool,united and psg want mata and mata himself is in talks with psg (BULLSHIT) plus we are looking into a ibra + 15mil deal for our two times in a row player of the season.

I sometimes laugh not to cry with the absurd things I read in this thread!

Been away all day.

HOLY SHIT (my 1st deadline day here)

So many pages have been added since I last checked this thread!

So to sum up what has happened:

• Arsenal getting their hopes high on landing Ozil. Only for them to miserably crash.
  • United going for Herrera.
  • And Kaka returns to Milan.

I think this is the funniest thread and day ALL YEAR, really. I love this, it's like Dallas or Dynasty!!

I think after one more wine I am gonna start the gifs :-)

:woo: