Deadline Day!

J.F.

a month LOL what? that is probably the most bullshit statement ever but then again in 2 weeks time it would be around a month since our game against Everton and Mata would have a rest then, hope he starts against Everton.

How reliable is Sam Rhodes!?

Weird. My names Sam Rhodes. I'm reliable. That's not me. Would've been nice to speak to Mou. I say he's reliable...

Actually his twitter icon is one of the first images that pops up if you type "business man " on google. :P

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say, if we can't get a DM, we should get a CB. Luiz can be in DM. So, we need someone to fill his role. Tbh, we have Kalals, but not sure, Mou would rely on him or not.

NO! Luiz is a CB end of discussion. I am fine with this squad but if we manage to get a DM like Witsel or Gonalons I would be so happy.

News that we are after a big name striker....

Big news for chelsea fans in the next hours according to Telegraph.

We aren't signing anyone lol.

Hope we can find some goods loans for the likes of Josh and Nat. Preferably a PL club.

Championship is a rubbish league for technical midfielders. Look at the difference between Ross Barkley and his form at Leeds/Sheffield Wed and his current form to start this season.

Josh to Hull and Nate to Palace please.