Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dzeko had Silva and now Nasri and also Aguero around him ^^

Fair enough, but this time, we'll be having sturridge and Mata and possibly another Midfielder. We should be sorted out in all areas by the time we go to Sunderland, so am expecting AVB to give FT full 90min.

Cech

Bosingwa - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Lampard - Mata

Sturridge - Lukaku

Would be really good to see. Ramires has enough energy and skill to play on the right and with Bosingwa making his full-back runs, Ramires' defensive abilities will make our right side quite strong. We already know Mata's qualities and he must start this game. There's no reason for him not to. With Torres' form becoming a worry & Drogba sidelined for a while it's the perfect time for Daniel Sturridge to make his long-waited come back to the squad.

Luiz is also a must for me. I must commemorate Ivanovic for his performance yesterday. Really gave me confidence when Hilarious started messing up (as usual). We can only hope Cech will make a quick recovery in the next 2-or-so weeks.

An Oriol cameo in the last 15-20minutes would also be nice.

Hope Sturridge plays 90 minutes and plays them well.

Love to see some movement upfront between Torres, Studge and Mata with Mata given the license to roam. and Modric spraying the passes from the midfield and Ramirez doing his usual stuff.

In a fair and democratic world, Sturridge and Lukaku should be ahead of Torres and Drogba in the pecking order and Lampard wouldn't be in the starting line up. But unfortunately that is not the case with football and at Chelsea.

I would love to see this against sunderland

.......................................Romeu

. . . . .. .... . . .Ramires. . . . . . . . . . . Josh

. . . . . . . . .Sturridge. . . Lukaku. . . . .Mata

cech(hopefully) ; bosingwa, luiz , terry, cole; romeu , ramires , josh; mata , torres , sturridge...

i would love to see this team playing. mid looks vunerable but watchin mikel play in the last 3 matches i really think he deserves the boot. normally i would choose (except kalouda) in front of torres but watching him play alongside mata for 5-10 minutes did give me some hope for him.Have not seen romeu playin but rest of the team have the ability to keep the ball moving at a faster pace than we have been doing(mostly bcoz of mikel and malouda's pace).

I can't really specualte on the line-up since we don't knwo if there will be any on-goings in the window still. Could Modric come? Will Malouda go?

Untill Wednesday is over, i know i am not going to think about the game. Sucks it is so far away though.