Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look alot more solid at the back with Brown, but seem to have trouble creating many chance and taking them. Larsson will give us some trouble with his set-pieces though if we carry on defending like we are, as will Gyan with his pace in behind the back four.

We had our best performance there last season, even Kalou and Anelka played well ffs but it's certainly not an easy place to go. We've been good there in recent years tho and i fully expect us to win it, especially as Sunderland are really struggling to score. Time for Mata to help Torres....

Hilario

Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Mikel-McEachran

Sturridge-Torres-Mata

And i would like to see Romeu come on for Mikel later, and Anelka for Sturridge, depending on how Sturridge plays, and maybe Lukaku, but depends how well Torres is playing.

I very much doubt he will be back unforutunately, they are still wondering if he will manage to be back just before the United game.

Thought AVB said "he's looking good for after the international break"?

Oh well Hilario is not so bad, just scares me at times.

Thought AVB said "he's looking good for after the international break"?

Oh well Hilario is not so bad, just scares me at times.

Oh shit international break i forgot about that, oh well maybe he might be then, i certainly hope so.