Juan Mata

Severinb

its on bbc too :(

tough to make sense out of this madness... apart from some idiots in here, no decent Chelsea supporter would be happy to see this happening, Mata is a footballing genius and a complete gentle man... neither Lampard nor Torres deserve to out stay him in the club.. loosing him is tough enough but selling him to one of the worst clubs around is totally bonkers ... thank you and good luck Juan. :wave::cry:

Lampard doesn't deserve to stay here? Can you go support Man City please.

Fuck you Mourinho you fucken little scumbag. fuck off from chelsea you fucken gay cunt. WHo sells their best player to our most hated rivals?. You are a fucken coward Mou. You are giving them Mata so we can get that 29 year old, granny shagging fuck from them next season. Why do you think we are pulling off a masterstroke by selling Mata to man fucken united, what has that shit cunt off a team ever done for us? They refused to sell us that fat cunt so why you bending over and letting them fuck us? Just fuck off I've had enough of you already you fucken idiot. Also why are we selling him for 37 fucken million? 37 fucken million. Bale went for 100, Carroll went for 35..Mata should be 50m minimum. You are fucken in the head mou you stupid cunt

For the record, I'm not pissed off Mata is leaving, I'm pissed off because we're selling him to United.

First post, ban this guy please.

Not until it is confirmed...

(too many mod wannabes here)

Don't fancy your job today. People wishing death on people for transfers, Mourinho is going to get dogs abuse despite our league position and supporters crying for stability for years and a few new trolls signing up to rub this transfer in our faces.

Think it'll be worse than the Benitez signing.

Me personally, I'm just going to get the popcorn and see who can come up with the most extreme reaction.