Juan Mata

Severinb

God

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 25s

According to Sky Italia, Chelsea is close to signing Mohamed Salah! New offer to Basel: €15M + bonus. #CFC #LFC (via @GugliCannavale)

now i feel really relaxed about this. salah, what a player, my god :)

Annoying if this were true.. If we're making money off selling Juan Mata, would rather a) Use the money for FFP purposes or b. Save it for a big name. Wouldn't want to waste more on another bench warmer, although its looking likely after ALREADY offloading De Bruyne

Don't understand this one please more information!

And just to be clear and I'll stop now Spain is the strongest national team at the moment period!

His displays on the pitch with us, a big club, is why he has seen the pitch with Spain. Same with Torres getting minutes with Spain when he was playing awful with us. The one difference is that Torres has showed up when it matters for Spain before. Mata was there because of what he was doing with us.

But we have a bad reputation now with players, it could be a factor to some.

A bad repution ? For what ? Selling a squad player who used to be important to the team for £37 million ? Yeah i'm sure many top players are morally outraged. :rolleyes:

But we have a bad reputation now with players, it could be a factor to some.

based on what? A player didn't show in the pitch what his manager wanted or needed from him. He's got benched, then another club came and signed him. What's there to have a bad reputation? Do you have any idea how many times that has happened in the world of football? At RM, Barça and other huge forces that still have players offering themselves to play there?

It depends on how far back you want to go dude! Last 7 years sure... Last 30 years??? I'm 37 so in my life, Germany have been a dominant World Force in Internationals...

It's all relative - as for nonsense - if you're gonna spout it, at least make sure you can spell it ;)

sorry my spelling is not perfect and I'm lazy to check every word in the dictionary! Yes I'm talking in the moment for the current world and european champion!

Salah...lol...didn't he play for Steua or something.? CoULdn't find anyone else...

Plays for Basel. Scored a couple against us and made a fool of Cahill. I don't want and I'm almost certain that our name is being thrown in to increase the Liverpool bud, but the guy is one of, if not the hottest African prospect ATM.

What about Luke Shaw ?

For now, Chelsea don't need a LB because Azpilicueta and Cole can play there and with Eto'o leaving in the summer and Lukaku probably being loaned out in the summer AGAIN I think the priority has to be a striker because Ba could move in the summer as well if he doesn't play enough.

A bad repution ? For what ? Selling a squad player who used to be important to the team for £37 million ? Yeah i'm sure many top players are morally outraged. :rolleyes:

based on what? A player didn't show in the pitch what his manager wanted or needed from him. He's got benched, then another club came and signed him. What's there to have a bad reputation? Do you have any idea how many times that has happened in the world of football? At RM, Barça and other huge forces that still have players offering themselves to play there?

That's how you guys see it, no point in discussing it with you.

His displays on the pitch with us, a big club, is why he has seen the pitch with Spain. Same with Torres getting minutes with Spain when he was playing awful with us. The one difference is that Torres has showed up when it matters for Spain before. Mata was there because of what he was doing with us.

Mata had 12 caps before joining Chelsea, he even won a World Cup.

The first one in March 2009.