Juan Mata

Severinb

I have two little brothers , 3 days ago we forced the older one to give one of his toys to his younger brother , he spend two days crying and moaning but then he started telling people how he generously gave his younger brother his own toy.

My point is don't expect benayoun to come out and say the club has forced/requested me to give my number to Mata , so all of this talk about how a great person benayoun is because he gave Mata the no.10 shirt doesn't make any-sense.

And about the lampard - benayoun comparison , can you please tell me what has benayoun contributed to the team since joining ? IMO he didn't add anything yet , he didn't even help us win a match .

This comparison is totally not fair to lamps , frank is not as good as before but he will always be miles ahead of benayoun .

Great post.

Players are bound to professional conduct. It's not as if Benayoun would publicly harm the clubs image, nor that of his own position/level of importance. The situation was out of his hands and not in his control, hence the ‘brothers and the toy’ analogy.

Great post.

Players are bound to professional conduct. It's not as if Benayoun would publicly harm the clubs image, nor that of his own position/level of importance. The situation was out of his hands and not in his control, hence the ‘brothers and the toy’ analogy.

You know that comparing children and men doesn't make sense?

Yeah Yossi always gets 10+ goals & assists each season.......Oh wait!

His chances don't arrive because AVB insists on playing Lampard because of his big reputation, even though he kills the speed of the game. Lampard's best position at the moment is CM on the bench.

His chances don't arrive because AVB insists on playing Lampard because of his big reputation, even though he kills the speed of the game. Lampard's best position at the moment is CM on the bench.

He had chances at Liverpool. Although he proved his worth and is a good player, suggesting he is better than Lampard is laughable.

But I don't believe you are here to make a valid point. Every post you seem to make causes controversy and then you stir it that little bit more.

I'm outing you as a troll. :smiliecap1:

Guest justin_3d

Great post.

sleepymanG1405_468x308.jpg

He had chances at Liverpool. Although he proved his worth and is a good player, suggesting he is better than Lampard is laughable.

But I don't believe you are here to make a valid point. Every post you seem to make causes controversy and then you stir it that little bit more.

I'm outing you as a troll. :smiliecap1:

Just because you don't share the same views as me doesn't mean I'm a Troll you Dag.

Guest justin_3d

Troll.

:lol:

Both cases are a bit extreme.

Yossi is good, but Lampard is great.

However just because of the past you can't keep playing a player who is out of form.

If it's just from the past, then let's get Kaka, recall Zola and Flo back to the team!

What we need, is player who are on form, and playing good.

I want to see a good game, and AVB has promise to bring flair. But I just don't see it happening with Lampard playing every games full 90 minutes. It might be posible if Lampard come as a super sub, but really hard to see it as a starting lineup every game at his age.

This goal right here was done by great team work, and excellent player coordination:

di-DR0M.gif

When Lampard has been playing these last few games, we can't hardly create any chances.

I'm deadly serious. Yossi is 2 years younger than Frank but has a lot more energy to him that Frank does and doesn't slow down the game.

So, Yossi>Lampard.

This season maybe.

If you mean Yossi > Lampard generally, then something is wrong with you.

For me, it's Lampard > Yossi no matter what, because Benayoun will simply never be on Frank Lampard's level.

This season maybe.

If you mean Yossi > Lampard generally, then something is wrong with you.

For me, it's Lampard > Yossi no matter what, because Benayoun will simply never be on Frank Lampard's level.

This season even? Yossi has only played like 5 minutes lol.

This argument is only valid if we're talking about preseason :lol:

When Lampard has been playing these last few games, we can't hardly create any chances.

It's not just Lampard's fault. Ramires and Mikel hardly create anything either.

Which is why i'm hoping AVB never plays all of them together again!

Probably one of the worst insults that I have ever heard.

A person of significantly low mental status, originating from douche bag. The letters are switched to signify that the person being insulted is even more retarded than a douche bag.