Juan Mata

Severinb

And about the lampard - benayoun comparison , can you please tell me what has benayoun contributed to the team since joining ? IMO he didn't add anything yet , he didn't even help us win a match .

This comparison is totally not fair to lamps , frank is not as good as before but he will always be miles ahead of benayoun .

Sense hath been spoken.

I have two little brothers , 3 days ago we forced the older one to give one of his toys to his younger brother , he spend two days crying and moaning but then he started telling people how he generously gave his younger brother his own toy.

My point is don't expect benayoun to come out and say the club has forced/requested me to give my number to Mata , so all of this talk about how a great person benayoun is because he gave Mata the no.10 shirt doesn't make any-sense.

And about the lampard - benayoun comparison , can you please tell me what has benayoun contributed to the team since joining ? IMO he didn't add anything yet , he didn't even help us win a match .

This comparison is totally not fair to lamps , frank is not as good as before but he will always be miles ahead of benayoun .

To be honest, he has NEVER be given the equal oppertunity to shine due to his injury last season, and Carlo's reluctance to give him a chance! Hell, by the way it looks AVB might be doing the same!

If you want to see what he can do potentially, rewatch our pre-season tour in Malaysia, he was the sole person out of the tournament and derved the award more than Lampard. Yossi's generiousity stems further then giving away a shirt number, which isn't his favourite by the way. He has an down-to-Earth attitude and always seems to be one up for a joke.

I have two little brothers , 3 days ago we forced the older one to give one of his toys to his younger brother , he spend two days crying and moaning but then he started telling people how he generously gave his younger brother his own toy.

My point is don't expect benayoun to come out and say the club has forced/requested me to give my number to Mata , so all of this talk about how a great person benayoun is because he gave Mata the no.10 shirt doesn't make any-sense.

Or he has gave his shirt number because he is a nice person. He also said that a shirt number means nothing to him, so i doubt he would be 'crying' for days. My point is that we don't know what happened, but i'm sure if he was angry about it, i doubt he would write it on his twitter.

Deleted because this could quite easily start a flame war, think before you post. - BL.

:worship:

Guest justin_3d

243rkte.jpg