Juan Mata

Severinb

About that quote DavidEU, is there like a youtube abbreviation of this??

I doubt it. They repeat the transfer zone feature about twice an hour though on SSN, so just keep watching?

Like I said, I just saw that post on CFCnet and thought it was worth reposting.

Valencia star Juan Mata has insisted he has not asked for a transfer, despite reports indicating he is to sign for Chelsea in the next few days.

http://www.espnstar.com/football/primera-liga/news/detail/item659634/Mata-raises-doubt-on-Chelsea-move/

Valencia star Juan Mata : "Moving can certainly be a positive experience but the truth is I do not know when I will. I have not raised the issue", he admitted.The day I left Madrid for Valencia was very important, with that fear in you that things may not go well. I have grown a lot as a player here and, frankly, I think I can keep growing."

Valencia star Juan Mata has insisted he has not asked for a transfer, despite reports indicating he is to sign for Chelsea in the next few days.

http://www.espnstar....n-Chelsea-move/

Valencia star Juan Mata : "Moving can certainly be a positive experience but the truth is I do not know when I will. I have not raised the issue", he admitted.The day I left Madrid for Valencia was very important, with that fear in you that things may not go well. I have grown a lot as a player here and, frankly, I think I can keep growing."

wait a second, is that already been posted and was proven to have been completely misrepresented as part of an interview ??

That's the same article that was in the spanish ones posted yesterday. More worrying is the news that Nasri's deal may have fallen through so Man City will probably now steamroller in. I expect something will go tits up rather than it all going smoothly.

I've said since the day this broke that something just isn't right. If this was as sown on as most think our media woyld be all over it. Still rhink it will happen but not sure why its dragging on since the deal was supposedly done and dusted (or close to) on Friday