Juan Mata

Severinb

Don't think that will be the case at all. We all know his good nature personality and character. After all, he has spoken about his admiration and love for us fans before and don't think he will do that to the club either given they respect one another.

I agree and like I said he's a gentleman, not a cunt. Guess we'll just have to see if United's PR department is anything like that of their neighbor Liverpool's. :lol:

Why do all football fans have a mindless village way of thinking?

Judas, really? F*** off.

I don't appreciate him being so willing to go instead of staying and fighting, but then again you never know what might have happened behind the scenes. But I also wouldn't call him Judas at all, he did a lot of great stuff for the club and he left a big mark on it, Will remember him fondly but won't mind him doing terribly at United even if they are of no threat to Chelsea right now.

shame on u, respect him for all he has done for us.

He wasn't in josé's plans from the begginning, he tried, but couldn't just adapt to the new system. So it's a win-win situation, there is no need to spit on him

Who are you to say shame on him, he's entitled to his opinion.

Leave it out mate. No need for the animosity. Seeing the kind of guy Mata is I expect him to make some nice comments about the both Chelsea and the supporters once his deal goes through.

Same with you, I can say what I want. Someone who I spent a lot of money and time on can't give me the same back. I want some fight. The players don't all have to be die hard chelsea men but I want people to fight for a place. mata couldn't be bothered and has left first chance he got. Even trying till the end of the season I would have had more respect for him.

Seriously people, lay off him. Juan Mata is one of the most cultured, intellectually curious footballers in the Premier League....

And he's got to live in Manchester. :philjones

His blog is going to be fucking boring from now on.

Monday - saw a canal.

Tuesday - went to the Trafford Centre

Wednesday - Ryan Giggs showed me his stick collection

Thursday - spent the morning playing catch with David De Gea - I won.

Friday - had a go on the boss's daughter....she smelt like Wilfred still....I miss the canal. :cry:

But easier to concentrate on your football. No distractions at all! :)

The more I think about it the more I respect Jose and our club.

No party should be blamed in this matter except cheeky scumbag Yawnited and bad timing (WC year).

Jose shouldn't be blamed for letting go a player who unfortunately doesn't fit his system but too good to sit on the bench. The board should be praised for the willingness of letting a world class player to join our direct rival instead of ruining Mata's career. Mata shouldn't be blamed for saving his career especially the WC is coming, he simply deserves to be on the pitch.

I personally hate Yawnited this disgusting club to guts and I'm devastated to accept the fact that our beloved Juan is going to wear that ugly red shirt. I'm not going to say it's a brilliant piece of business despite the hefty funds because we inevitably help Yawnited to revive on some sort of level. However it really shows Jose and our board's guts and fearless mentality that we are strong enough to face our direct rivals no matter who they sign. We're a way classier club than those scumbags who just can not let go Rooney despite him being unhappy for numerous time.

It's time for us to move on and to accept the fact that Mata is our enemy on the pitch now. Like I said I wish him all the best in personal life and get out of that shit hole asap because you Juan, is going to win nothing with Yawnited.

Who are you to say shame on him, he's entitled to his opinion.

Same with you, I can say what I want. Someone who I spent a lot of money and time on can't give me the same back. I want some fight. The players don't all have to be die hard chelsea men but I want people to fight for a place. mata couldn't be bothered and has left first chance he got. Even trying till the end of the season I would have had more respect for him.

Of course you can but don't be surprised when people call you up on some of the stuff you're saying. He did try, and in some games he tried so hard he was knackered by halftime (Southampton away). Mata realised he is physically incapable of playing the way Mourinho wants, he hasn't played a single minute for the last three weeks. He can fight until he end of the season, next year and up to 2020 if he wants but he will never be the athlete Jose requires for his system. This offer was too good to turn down for both the club and the player.

Seriously people, lay off him. Juan Mata is one of the most cultured, intellectually curious footballers in the Premier League....

Monday - saw a canal.

Friday - had a go on the boss's daughter....she smelt like Wilfred still....I miss the canal. :cry:

Now that is funny. You missed few out,

-Moyes showed me how to turn a bright red to make a sort of hulk like face

- He also is teaching me the new Utd Mantra, "...we coulda, shoulda won..."

- Giggs is teaching me Yoga, I am a bit short for some of the moves though

-Rafa and Fabio showed me how they take turns playing each other, if Fabio is red carded and can't play he pretends to be Rafa and vice versa

In light of his recent transfer to Manchester, Juan Mata has decided to rename his blog.

Instead of One Hour Behind, it will now be named Twenty Years Behind.

Thank you that made me laugh in this difficult time crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Monday - saw a canal.

GOLD!!!!!!

If what José said is true, that he wanted to go to those filthy scum, then all I can say is F*** HIM, pathetic superficial moron is what he is and I hope that he flatters all the biggest star flops by being so shitty that the likes of Kagawa and Torres become grateful of what they've been through compared to him. I had considered naming a rottweiler puppy after his last name because I was so sure he could become our new Zola, but f**k him once more. I'm unfollowing him on all social media and I wish him the worst bar injury and that kind of stuff ofc, on the pitch when playing alongside those other pieces of dirt. F**k him once more.