test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Juan Mata

Started by BlueLion.,

10,711 posts in this topic

It's a shame a foreign player who love playing in England the most, would probably not winning any PL title for his entire career.

On 5/14/2017 at 6:14 PM, RoyalBlues said:

It's a shame a foreign player who love playing in England the most, would probably not winning any PL title for his entire career.

Still can't wrap my head around his situation with Mourinho at Man United.

The latter wouldn't play Mata much here but has been giving so much game time at United.

Shame that Mata left in 2014. Might well have gotten 2 league titles by now had he stayed.

RoyalBlues likes this

On 5/14/2017 at 11:14 AM, RoyalBlues said:

His Champions League winners medal makes up for that.

Johnnyeye likes this

I hope other people agree that it's obvious he considers Chelsea and not United home. I'm not sure what makes it obbvious but it feels so.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Still can't wrap my head around his situation with Mourinho at Man United.

The latter wouldn't play Mata much here but has been giving so much game time at United.

Shame that Mata left in 2014. Might well have gotten 2 league titles by now had he stayed.

The answers easy, at Chelsea he had Eden Hazard, at United he doesn't have a player close to that class so he needs Mata more.

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

He recalls THAT night in Munich.

Great read, i miss the little guy playing for us, Mata still loves Chelsea, i wont lie im still gutted he left us for United, such a big shame, such a special player, he was loved by us, he was such an awesome player for us during his stay here, he loved the club, always gave his best, i always loved his blogs, he´s such a class player and person on and off the field, very humble and hardworking, a great example to any player out here, never threw a tantrum, just went on about his business in the best way possible, and even after leaving he wished nothing but the best for us and made sure we got a great fee for him by United, thats what you call real class, hey Costa take note! Cheers Mata and KTBFFH, once a blue always a blue, thank you for everything, specially in Munich :)

sainttourist, Beigl and Mufassir08 like this