Juan Mata

Severinb

Great way to twist words of others. It is not about selling Mata, it is about selling it to ManUtd for 10mil more from the sum we could get in the summer. It's not like Mata's suitors would vanish in the summer, if anything there will be loads more.This approach of -supposedly- getting 37mil out of this is the only way to benefit the club and ergo the ones supporting this are the only real CLUB fans is ridiculous. Very one dimensional, comfortable and lazy way to see things. I hope I don't have to spell it our for you why not selling Mata to Utd is really not about Mata but actually for the well-being of the club?

Great post.

I also find it funny when people bang on about the extra cash we're getting 'because United are desperate and we won't get the same in the summer'. Well...we've spent £11-12m of it on Salah already, potentially rising to £16m apparently - so there goes our so called 'profit' from the sale. Something which could've been avoided if we waiting until the summer and brought in any one of Traore, Piazon, Hazard, Atsu etc. for nothing. I mean, Salah is also young and needs time to develop as well, so why not wait and use one of the exciting youths we already have instead of reducing the chances of our current youth and also strengthening a rival? Because he's hardly going to have a big impact from now until the end of the season while on the bench.

So far, this has only benefited United in my eyes and that's what I'm angry about. But the people who think Mourinho is infallible will somehow make it out that 'I'm not a true Chelsea fan' for not blindly following him. Nice isn't it?

1. Mourinho: 'He was fantastic for Chelsea, and Chelsea were fantastic for him.' #CFC

2. Favourite

More

Mourinho: 'It's a good move for Juan, it's good for the @premierleague, and the offer is the right offer.' #CFC

More

Mourinho: 'The offer we have received we feel is the right offer for the quality of player.' #CFC

More

Mourinho on Mata: 'He is a fantastic player. In spite of not playing much for us, I still think he could be important for us.' #CFC

More

Mourinho on Mata: 'Sooner rather than later things will be finalised.' #CFC