Juan Mata

Severinb

Haha, good, good. I hope Mata stays, I mean, I could understand him moving to PSG or somewhere as he doesn't get the game time he currently gets, but, to Manchester United? Please no.

And for whatever respect Jose may have for Manchester United, don't give them our (arguably) best player. :rolleyes:

I will wait for the club to announce that Mata is gone, so until that time Mata is a CFC player that has shown us Glory. I am not going to give any credibility to the journalist that supposed to have inside knowledge.

I think barring Mourinho with the no. 1 Troll of all time this is done.

I mean why would be buy salah if mata was staying. Extra AM depth?

Salah is a winger mata plays 10 and MATIC can cover mata ass hope that what the plan is for Jose that is mata stays but salah is not replacing mata

Nice by the club to sign Salah to take our minds off the Mata transfer, no wonder UTD still not confirming it. I don't mind Mata leaving, but selling to a club that left us hanging with Rooney last summer.. you'd think we'd shun them off completely.. Jose is a fucking idiot to allow this to happen, even if Mata wants to go to UTD, he has a contract and we have to be dickheads and ask him to find a foreign club. ridiculous how we handled this.

Salah is not replacing mata but if mata is going my only which is for him to go abroad not to a direct rival

Wonder how are the other 2 Spaniards Torres and Azpi feeling about this given they are quite close to one another.

I'm worried too. I fear Mata's departure will have an impact on Torres' consistency and make him stop scoring

Torres at before and now have not cut it even with mata and at this point injured so it really do not change a thing

Still waiting for "Breaking News: PSG Beats United for Mata's Signature." Come on PSG, hijack Mata in Willian-style! :ph34r:

well we all waiting for "Breaking News" : Chelsea have decided not to sell to United that it all media shit bull :Goober:

Wenger is such a sly moaning hypocrite. Fark Arsenal them snakes...
Screen_Hunter_303_Jan_24_15_44.jpg

Wenger is really a voyeur. Constantly bitching about other people's business and he's quite an idiot, if anything, to leave himself open with such comment. Mourinho would surely fire back if asked about this later.