Juan Mata

Severinb

Guillem Balague was on Talksport spouting shit again, saying that Chelsea told Jose he had to sell a player if he wanted to bring someone in at the beginning of the season (excluding Willian because apparently Jose knew nothing about that… he didn't even mention Schurrle or Van Ginkel :lol:), Balague went on to say that out of all the attackers Jose wanted Mata to be sold, so from day one he made sure Mata will leave by dropping him and making him feel unwanted.
Jason Cundy stepped in and said that was a load of BS, he said the reason why Chelsea are selling Mata is because he struggles to play in Jose' system, Balague replied by saying Mata played that way his whole career, especially when he was at Valencia :lol:

Fair play to Jason Cundy, at least we have a Chelsea supporter on the Radio.

Balague making shit up to suit his agenda. Funny enough he supports Liverpool and loves Rafa Benitez... go figure.

The true definition of a plastic fan!

Can you explain how that makes him a plastic?

I loved Mata too. I didn't wanna see him like he's been under Jose. I felt it was best for him to leave on a personal level. I just didn't want him going to United... AT ALL.

Nice by the club to sign Salah to take our minds off the Mata transfer, no wonder UTD still not confirming it. I don't mind Mata leaving, but selling to a club that left us hanging with Rooney last summer.. you'd think we'd shun them off completely.. Jose is a fucking idiot to allow this to happen, even if Mata wants to go to UTD, he has a contract and we have to be dickheads and ask him to find a foreign club. ridiculous how we handled this.

Without Juan now, in our entire squad, we don't really have a player that always always looks for a defense splitting pass every time he receives the ball. That's what we had in Juan and our contenders have that player. City have Silva. Arsenal have Ozil. Mourinho had Ozil at his Real side and Sneijder at Inter. Now, we lack that. Oscar doesn't attempt those passes often enough because he opts to dribble or shoot more often than not. Likewise, Hazard, Willian, Schurrle and Salah. We basically have a set of dribblers and that worries me because we might not be able to break down teams if they just sit back, pack the defense and play for a draw. ^_^ ^_^

Nice by the club to sign Salah to take our minds off the Mata transfer, no wonder UTD still not confirming it. I don't mind Mata leaving, but selling to a club that left us hanging with Rooney last summer.. you'd think we'd shun them off completely.. Jose is a fucking idiot to allow this to happen, even if Mata wants to go to UTD, he has a contract and we have to be dickheads and ask him to find a foreign club. ridiculous how we handled this.

Typical chelsea board fuck-up...

But anyone considered that since United fucked us with Rooney in summer, we might only troll them with Mata? Telling them he is available till last day and then pull the move off? That would be hilarious :D faces of United fans and Moyes...

Sorry I don't have an account & don't want one either. Can somebody quote what this fool was trying to say? Thanks in advance

You don't need an account, it's not a bad site and most of them are quite interesting...

Keep away fron RAWK though they are sub human..

You misunderstood me. I didn't mean to call you a fool, but the poster on that website. NM, it ain't blue so I gives a fuck

Haha, good, good. I hope Mata stays, I mean, I could understand him moving to PSG or somewhere as he doesn't get the game time he currently gets, but, to Manchester United? Please no.

And for whatever respect Jose may have for Manchester United, don't give them our (arguably) best player. :rolleyes: