Juan Mata

Severinb

I assume there is no forum rule that states we can't have fun, right?

Since your throwing around what should and shouldn't be having a bit of banter about I suggest you lighten up a little and stop letting power go to your head.

:lol: What has the power I got gotta do with anything of this?!

Nobody is stopping anyone from bantering but it's hilarious you can tell me that when yesterday you were banging about telling others how to support a club and all that just because they don't share the same view as you on this transfer.

Yea, I blame Jose too, I hate winning matches and being title contenders, hate it!, bring back Mata so we can go back to being a cup team.

From what you're saying, some may understand that we were a cup team BECAUSE of Mata. I'm pretty sure that you didn't mean that.

:lol: What has the power I got gotta do with anything of this?!

Nobody is stopping anyone from bantering but it's hilarious you can tell me that when yesterday you were banging about telling others how to support a club and all that just because they don't share the same view as you on this transfer.

People were saying sack the board, and Jose should go if Mata goes.

:confused: Makes sense.....M'Ok!!!

That's because the way in which we play was changed by one of the greatest managers in football sport history, and now we're title contenders because of it.

The system >>>>>>> Juan Mata

The collective >>>>>> Juan Mata

We won the champ league without him, also last season when Robbie was sacked we where in the title race and the team was still gettin used to playin together

Can we get Jim to re-design the forum now then?, seperate the Chelsea fans from the 'player fans'..

I support the club, so you can add a Chelsea emblem under my name, for example.

Yeah right you guys loved rafa and supported him for the club! Get real