Juan Mata

Severinb

Didier Drogba stayed at the club when benched by Scolari. Frank Lampard stayed at the club when benched by AVB. John Terry stayed at the club when benched by Rafa. Juan Mata...

What happened to each and everyone of those managers?

Besides let's not turn this into a Mata is a Judas ting alright? Save that nonsense for the scouse cunts.

Mata hasn't even seen a single minute since Southampton away. The manager hasn't given him a platform to prove himself and clearly wants to sell him.

I'm sorry but he must be saying he wants to leave. Many a player has begged to stay at a club, at Rangers we had a player who was sold, deal done but he refused to go to a medical was so desperate to stay and he did.

If Mata was DESPERATE to stay, he would be saying and I say that as a huge Mata fan, it's a little heartbreaking to say it but he must not be saying he loves Chelsea can he please prove himself??

Well look at the fact that we know, Mourinho doesn't fancy him.

So do people ever think that the club is just being a massive knob about the whole situation? They saw the £££ signs and just want to shove him out the door a.s.a.p.? Maybe people can tell themselves that he wants away just to make themselves feel a little better about the whole thing, but why would he willingly join a sinking ship? He's constantly spoken highly of this club throughout this whole thing and spoke of fighting and doing what's best for the team. If he was being forced out the door it's a completely different story. Why would he try to stay where he's not wanted?

Didier Drogba stayed at the club when benched by Scolari. Frank Lampard stayed at the club when benched by AVB. John Terry stayed at the club when benched by Rafa. Juan Mata...

For all the love and gratitude I have for Mata, he's not in the same league as those other three guys.

Drogba wanted to go to inter milan and only a change of coach made him stay, lampard too he literally held us to ransom to sign a contract back in 2008, Terry almost went to Man City lets not forget the past easily. I love those legends but they are no messiahs. Besides everyone knows Mata has been forced out by Mourinho he didnt want to move but his hand has been forced

And both bolded kept whining and complaining to the media. Either going on about how they did not fell part of the club and wanted to leave or try insert player power to put pressure on the manager all the while making snarks in public about their lack of playtime.

With one exception of a little bit of frustration been shown when subistuted that was in the heat of the moment, Mata has been nothing but exceptional in his conduct and behavior.

Well, when you stay and guide Chelsea to a Champions League victory (Drogba) I think you're allowed to "whine and complain".

Well, when you stay and guide Chelsea to a Champions League victory (Drogba) I think you're allowed to "whine and complain".

Of course between 2007-2009 he was nothing but frustrating. I seem to remember many wanting him out when he was being petulant in his behavior.

That will be all Chelsea fans tomorrow when he is holding the United jersey :D

The very same as your mob when Rooney signs for us............

Utd fans are morphing into Liverpool fans now always harping on about their history cus that's what you lot are now my friend!

hahahahahahahaha ya set of cunts he is are boy now OH JUAN MATA OH JUAN MATA
YOU SET OF CHELSEA CUNTS

Man, this is a Chelsea forum and fans of the opposing teams are welcome here to discuss their opinions, but there's no need to call us names. You can talk about Mata going to United here, without calling us names.

I'm very sad Mata is leaving, you guys get one hell of a player.

Now try not to be a cunt yourself, 'cause that's all you're making out of yourself by calling us one.

Drogba wanted to go to inter milan and only a change of coach made him stay, lampard too he literally held us to ransom to sign a contract back in 2008, Terry almost went to Man City lets not forget the past easily. I love those legends but they are no messiahs. Besides everyone knows Mata has been forced out by Mourinho he didnt want to move but his hand has been forced

Nice guys always finish last.

It's a stupid decision because surely in the summer we could have gotten a similar amount for Mata from a club outside the EPL and it's not guaranteed that Oscar and Hazard will remain injury free. It's a risk with little profit for us, so unless Mata pushed for it - this will remain a bad decision for the club. We already gotten money for another attacking midfielder and there is a long season ahead of us.

Man, this is a Chelsea forum and fans of the opposing teams are welcome here to discuss their opinions, but there's no need to call us names. You can talk about Mata going to United here, without calling us names.

I'm very sad Mata is leaving, you guys get one hell of a player.

Now try not to be a cunt yourself, 'cause that's all you're making out of yourself by calling us one.

Oh, please just tell him to shove it!