Juan Mata

Severinb

I believe it was the other way around!

one of the best things to happen to Chelsea?

Would have played 4 matches for England, but he is spanish.He was under-21 in 2010.

And he got 12 NT appearances in two years for the best national team ever. Furthermore, he was only 21-23 years old. NOT BAD.

They were hardly the best National team ever. He would still be in the teens for appearances if not for Chelsea. He has, in no way, proven himself with them. He gets the caps because of what this club represents.

He is CLEARLY not shouting from the rooftops how much he LOVES us and WANTS to stay, is he???

If he was the deal would not be happening so quick crybaby.gif

Well maybe he just respects the clubs position no matter how shit it is. Because that's the classy guy that he is. Maybe I'm being romantic about the whole thing, but I can't imagine him saying 'Yes. I definitely want to go to United'. More like 'oh you want me to leave...oh, ok.'.

I can't get the image out of my head: Mata driving up north tonight all by himself after being forced out of the club... :cry:

I'm not so sure he asked to leave. I mean, look at the fucking state of their team for christ's sake. I'm sure he'd rather stay and fight or at least move to somewhere like Atletico.

God damn, I am going to miss that man. Sick that we have to see him every week wearing that red piece of shit.

Exactly how I feel.

My manutd scum friends hav been singing victory in my ear all night long. I'll probably have to hide for a while :cry:

Lmao, it's funny how some people that are now all "Mata is just a player, he didn't play well this season, he's not bigger than the club blah blah blah" were the same ones going berserk when rumors about KDB hitting the exit door intensified. Talk about double standards...

Well maybe he just respects the clubs position no matter how shit it is. Because that's the classy guy that he is. Maybe I'm being romantic about the whole thing, but I can't imagine him saying 'Yes. I definitely want to go to United'. More like 'oh you want me to leave...oh, ok.'.

I'm sorry but he must be saying he wants to leave. Many a player has begged to stay at a club, at Rangers we had a player who was sold, deal done but he refused to go to a medical was so desperate to stay and he did.

If Mata was DESPERATE to stay, he would be saying and I say that as a huge Mata fan, it's a little heartbreaking to say it but he must not be saying he loves Chelsea can he please prove himself??

I'm sorry but he must be saying he wants to leave. Many a player has begged to stay at a club, at Rangers we had a player who was sold, deal done but he refused to go to a medical was so desperate to stay and he did.

If Mata was DESPERATE to stay, he would be saying and I say that as a huge Mata fan, it's a little heartbreaking to say it but he must not be saying he loves Chelsea can he please prove himself??

I'm sorry but that's just speculating what Mata thinks, What Mourinho thinks about this, about that! What was they're releationship, We won't ever know what actually Happend!

Sold our 2 best set piece takers just for a short term profit, even worse u will see them offering the likes of lamps contract extensions talk abt double standards, I was never a fan of Mou from the beginning might be proved wrong but he is not a long term fix for us, would have rather we had Klopp, Guardiola or even Simeone guys who are not arrogant, give youth a chance, are not high maintenance and are there for the long term, mourinho is a trophy hunter only cares abt results even if we play negatively

Lmao, it's funny how some people that are now all "Mata is just a player, he didn't play well this season, he's not bigger than the club blah blah blah" were the same ones going berserk when rumors about KDB hitting the exit door intensified. Talk about double standards...

It's a coping mechanism. Denial, anger, acceptance. People need to rationalize what they think is irrational.