Juan Mata

Severinb

Nah Germans are better - they always get to the Semis or Finals - most consistent national team around in my opinion

As much as I should hate them - I often can't - unless they are beating us :)

If you reach the semis you are consistent and the strongest, but if you actually win the trophies like three in roll you are the weaker! Again sorry for derealing but I can't just overstep noncence! MATA!

Nah Germans are better - they always get to the Semis or Finals - most consistent national team around in my opinion

As much as I should hate them - I often can't - unless they are beating us :)

Fair point :D

Ah yeah them, and not the team who's two times European Champion in a roll And a World Champion at the moment! Don't make me laugh! But Anyway MATA!

Even then we are the reason Mata saw the pitch during the time for those awards.

To act like we have wronged him is simply wrong.

Perhaps the board were so willing to sell because of FFP. I can just imagine, though, that UEFA will end up not enforcing it (they're currently being taken to court by the 'Bosman' lawyer over it) or that clubs will find ways around it, like PSG and Man City by whatever means such as sponsoring themselves. It would hurt a lot more knowing that we sold him to United when we could actually have been okay with taking a hit on the transfer fee.

"Hey Juan, thanks for the two years; especially for basically carrying us to the CL last season resulting in millions for the club to buy players to force you out, but we've decided to sell you to that crumbling shit up north. We know you love Chelsea and we like you, but we like the money more. Bye."

Exactly what it feels like.

Thanks for everything Juan, you magnificent bastard

He is CLEARLY not shouting from the rooftops how much he LOVES us and WANTS to stay, is he???

If he was the deal would not be happening so quick crybaby.gif

If you reach the semis you are consistent and the strongest, but if you actually win the trophies like three in roll you are the weaker! Again sorry for derealing but I can't just overstep noncence! MATA!

It depends on how far back you want to go dude! Last 7 years sure... Last 30 years??? I'm 37 so in my life, Germany have been a dominant World Force in Internationals...

It's all relative - as for nonsense - if you're gonna spout it, at least make sure you can spell it ;)

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 25s

According to Sky Italia, Chelsea is close to signing Mohamed Salah! New offer to Basel: €15M + bonus. #CFC #LFC (via @GugliCannavale)

now i feel really relaxed about this. salah, what a player, my god :)

this should be done BEFORE we let Mata go

Promoting one of the youth players on loan like Piazon would surely be a better idea than buying another average player (Salah)?

Salad would be a ridiculous buy IMO. I know Jose wants his inside forward right winger but surely we can do better than that.

On the contrary, you could argue that it would be a healthy buy :P

Even then we are the reason Mata saw the pitch during the time for those awards. To act like we have wronged him is simply wrong.

Don't understand this one please more information!

And just to be clear and I'll stop now Spain is the strongest national team at the moment period!

He is CLEARLY not shouting from the rooftops how much he LOVES us and WANTS to stay, is he???

If he was the deal would not be happening so quick crybaby.gif

Mata is not being sold because he wants to go, he's being sold because we've received a pretty high bid and Mourinho doesn't rate him in his system.

Can't really blame Juan.

It depends on how far back you want to go dude! Last 7 years sure... Last 30 years??? I'm 37 so in my life, Germany have been a dominant World Force in Internationals...

It's all relative - as for nonsense - if you're gonna spout it, at least make sure you can spell it ;)

dont get me started about the War ,,,,, :ph34r: the only good thing the Krauts did was bomb Liverpool