Juan Mata

Severinb

Sky sports news saying :

£40 million via a third party?

That's weird - could still be bollox

Dam just seen clips of Mata on SSN - I'm torn - he is good - oh well time will tell if Jose and the Board know what they are doing...

BBC Sport (who are more credible) have confirmed that we've accepted a bid of around £37m and that Mata is having his medical tomorrow.

All your questions are pretty easy to answer, one doesnt even need to think much...

Clubs that might go for Mata in the summer? PSG, Monaco, Real, Atletico, ManUtd, Inter, etc. PSG needs a CAM, Pastore and Lucas arent being able to get the job done and there are a lot of rumours about them leaving or being loaned out. Monaco might want Mata if they lose Falcao or they could even workout a trade + money deal if we were interested. Real fans (I have family in Madrid) want a CAM to replace Ozil and maybe Di Maria (which can leave RM) and he is Spanish. Atletico might have a lot of cash if they sell Costa, Koke or Turan and they actually do buy replacements for the players they lose. Inter has a new owner, new manager and no quality midfielders, they could be inclined to offer a cheeky 30mi bid. Etc.

About ManUtd, you said they are already overly desperate just with the fear of losing UCL. How do you think they will be if they DO actually miss the top 4? Yes, super desperate!

This excuse that we would only be able to sell Mata in the summer for 20mi is absolutely ridiculous. Although I agree we wouldnt be able to get the 37mi we have right now, we would easily be able to get 30mi or so.

And for Chelsea, losing 7mi in a better deal with a non-rival is better than to handle Mata to Manchester and Moyes...

Isn't Monaco in some financial problems or something of the sort ? Real don't need Mata they've got Isco. Atletico isn't a club that splashes out big money on players (unless they can make a profit). They are a selling club.

Does Inter have that kind of money ? PSG are the only real contenders and Mata isn't going to be the only CAM on the market.

And you think that if we had refused the offer for Mata Man united would have just quietly sat around and lose CL football ? Man united is spending big this transfer window. Whether it's Mata or someone else, it's happening.

I highly doubt we'd be able to get £30 million for Mata in the summer. Another 6 months of squad player, no world cup, clubs not as desperate to sign players, more players for sale in the summer.

£37 million is a good deal, not ideal because of selling to a rival but a good deal nonetheless.

------------rvp------------

---janujaz--rooney---mata--

-----carrick---X-----------

---LB---vidic---jones---rafael---

---------de gea---------

dont see a reason why they cant "out score" teams.

but anyways... fuck those cunts... got what they deserved today...

That team would have the same problems we did last season, just is not good enough off the ball.

Put it this way, there's a reason Fergie trusted Valencia so much, the balance and protection he gave Rafeal was incredible, the "we will score 4 if you get 3" approach will get a couple off fancy scorelines, balance on and off the ball is what wins titles.

I really loved Mata, he was great last year. I have been so sad he has not been playing for Chelsea.

However I'm just thinking tonight, does Mata really care about us and our club anymore?

He is clearly not saying to Jose:-

, "...its January, theres so much of the season to go, i want to fight for my place, i love Chelsea and the fans, i am desperate to not leave Chelsea"

To go to Utd, a club in f**** decline, I can't believe he wants to go there. Makes me a bit sick chair-to-the-head.gif

United have a link between their attack and midfield - he's called Carrick. We haven't had a player like that until we signed Matic.

It's what we've missed and is exactly why we're so vulnerable when Mata does play in the centre. The funny thing is we've actually fixed a lot of that through Matic now; but we'll never know since Mata's gone now.

I would not be surprised if he had an Ozil like effect on United.

Carrick is on his last legs.... I wouldnt bet on him to be the shield anymore in the back..

BBC Sport (who are more credible) have confirmed that we've accepted a bid of around £37m and that Mata is having his medical tomorrow.

Yeah but SSN are basing it on Matas friends saying he is leaving? I don't think anybody actually knows...

BBC wouldn't have an exclusive - just they are reporting it in a different way....

I guess we'll know tomorrow - sigh anybody but yoooonited.... I'm loving seeing them do shit

Mirror also saying Mata on £150k week!!!! WTF they got some serious wage bill and FFP ain't gonna be kind to them!

Rooney £250k week

RVP £250k week

Mata £150k week

Jeeezus....

Edit corrected RvP to 250k mistyped 225 stupid iPad!!!!

Salah...lol...didn't he play for Steua or something.? CoULdn't find anyone else...

apparently he is the "egyptian messi".

we already have the "german messi" in marin

the "french messi" in kakuta

my guess is that we are collecting the whole set except for the original, obviously (who needs him when u get the whole set)

Please tell me how will we convince a top player to join us after this? He could easily think "Oh no, look at what they've done to Mata.. no thanks!".

Good luck to the ones with the plastic Mourinho orgasms. The club looks like a big ungrateful cunt.

I think top players wouldn't give a flying fuck.