Juan Mata

Severinb

Apparently Jose wants Ross Barkley in the summer, doubt it considering we have Oscar.. but Jose does love his English players.

Feel Barkley will ultimately become a box to box midfielder. Would be perfect in a 4-3-3

Matic - Ramires - Barkley

Pace and power in that midfield

If United play Mata they'll be even more defensively vulnerable. We know this. We've experienced this. It's not like they're signing Hazard.

United have a link between their attack and midfield - he's called Carrick. We haven't had a player like that until we signed Matic.

It's what we've missed and is exactly why we're so vulnerable when Mata does play in the centre. The funny thing is we've actually fixed a lot of that through Matic now; but we'll never know since Mata's gone now.

I would not be surprised if he had an Ozil like effect on United.

If United play Mata they'll be even more defensively vulnerable. We know this. We've experienced this. It's not like they're signing Hazard.

May be defensive liability but he'll add so much quality, United don't really press, when they lose the ball men go behind the ball.

Normally i would object selling our best players to rival teams but 37m is pretty sweet deal and as long as Mata doesn't fit into Jose team (and rightly so!) i guess i have no qualms!

TBH i wasn't the fan of signing Mata in the first place! but i've got to like him over time.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!

It was the same here! especially at the PKs! It's was hilarious!! really enjoyed it! more of that please !

Please tell me how will we convince a top player to join us after this? He could easily think "Oh no, look at what they've done to Mata.. no thanks!".

Good luck to the ones with the plastic Mourinho orgasms. The club looks like a big ungrateful cunt.

I have not once seen Mata get ridiculed, the only time its even suggested is when the hardcore "Mata is bigger than the club " fanbase show up and twist people's words.

I once said that we can't base him being the best player in 11 12 as a reason to build the team around him because as a TEAM UNIT we were crap for 80 percent off the season, which someone translated as me blaming Mata for us struggling that season, and that's not the only time it has happened.

It's hard to take the hardcore JM fanbase seriously when they keep inaccuratly quoting you and twisting everything to make it look like you hate Mata.

oh so me explaining it to another person that mata created more chances than oscar despite playing half the minutes is "twisting" words, especially when it was said that mata was given a very fair oppurtunity this season and he simply dint produce. ya seems fair!!!