Juan Mata

Severinb

Well since we played them twice in the league its a genius move from mou to sell Mata to them so they can take points from city and arsenal :o

Well the counter argument to that is very simple. An ingenious move until he leads them to the top 4, allowing them to strengthen with more world class players. Oh and also until he leads them to victory against us next season (...and possibly the following ones too!). Pessimistic, perhaps, but very possible.

Sometimes I feel people support Mata more than Chelsea.Without Mata we are on course to winning the PL. let's keep things as it is. Hazard-Oscar-Willian is the way to go,at least, until next season.

I'm with the people who say Mata should be sold.Not because he hasn't been performing, but because (for the millionth time) he doesn't fit in our dynamic gameplan.

Sometimes I feel people support Mata more than Chelsea.Without Mata we are on course to winning the PL. let's keep things as it is. Hazard-Oscar-Willian is the way to go,at least, until next season.

I'm with the people who say Mata should be sold.Not because he hasn't been performing, but because (for the millionth time) he doesn't fit in our dynamic gameplan.

I'd be fine if he was sold and replaced with an equally good player.

This is looking like a cash only sale. Does nothing for us as supporters until we know Jose's plan. I'll be outraged until that point.

He would be the wrong signing for United, there traditionally built on wing play and stretching teams out wide and crossing it in for the 2 strikers, this would be Moyes trying to make a big statement, don't get me wrong Mata would do ok there in in himself but he will be competing with Januzaj and Kagawa for one place.

Kuba would be the perfect signing for United.

So let me guess because i haven't said he is the best player ever someone will twist everything i have just said to make it look like i don't like Mata :rolleyes:

As if Mourinho is dumb enough to go into the second half of the season with 4 players for 3 positions. Either we get someone prolific in return or this is not happening.

Seeing all the mancs with their cocks out is hilarious though.

Selling him is one thing, but selling him to Manchester United (with reliable reports saying Rooney would not be involved in any deal), who have been our greatest domestic rival this past decade and who will undoubtedly challenge for the title next season onwards, is a completely different matter.

If we negotiate with them that Rooney comes to us in the summer and they indeed just give us ~£40m now, I'd be okay with us using a chunk of that on Shaw this month and saving the rest of it for the summer to go towards someone else.

If we negotiate with them that Rooney comes to us in the summer and they indeed just give us ~£40m now, I'd be okay with us using a chunk of that on Shaw this month and saving the rest of it for the summer to go towards someone else.

If we do sell him, i'm 90% sure some of the money will be used to get another AM in. Most likely the left footed winger on the right... Mourinho has been talking about since the summer.

I honestly see no one available for us right now that could improve us/win us the title. We can list names as much as we want but, realistically, top players aren't moving in January. Mata is an exception and that's why United are after him. I don't think we can do the same.

I only see this as weakening us and strengthening United in exchange for cash we can't really do anything significant with in this window. Until I'm proven otherwise, I'm not happy with this transfer at all.

As if Mourinho is dumb enough to go into the second half of the season with 4 players for 3 positions. Either we get someone prolific in return or this is not happening.

Seeing all the mancs with their cocks out is hilarious though.

the only mancs with cocks are their female fans