Juan Mata

Severinb

If I ever saw that cunt Cheatcharito in our shirt I'd have to end my life. I NEVER want to see him near our team.

The only name that would immediately make me fine with selling Mata to United is Suarez. And that ain't happening.

that is just weird dude. u r fine with a known cheat, racist, cannibal but not with some1 like chicharito?

Can't recall much recently... and because he was their best player, Mata is not one of our best anymore

he doesn't fit this system, doesn't mean he forgot how to score 20 goals and get 20 assists. You don't atleast sell him to united when you know he might be exactly what they need.

Why are you over-reacting? Do you think Chelsea board, Mourinho & Abramovic are so stupid to sell to Manchester United, if it doesn't benefit us in one of the ways? Few months ago there were reports that Chelsea would sell Mata only to PSG or Spanish club. Now we see negotations with United are ongoing (which may be bullshit), so that means they convinced Chelsea with something or should I say someone (*cough* Rooney *cough*).

of course they are.. .

that is just weird dude. u r fine with a known cheat, racist, cannibal but not with some1 like chicharito?

One is the best striker on the planet and the other only scores tap ins and can barely get a game over Danny Welbeck.

Pple forgettin hw we have revived Liverpool by sellin Sturridge to them, Mata will have the same effect to united this is really poor thinkin to be honest, we only thinkin short term instead of long term, rather he goes on loan at Atletico than him revive united's season

Hoping it's all trash paper talk. We should NOT hand Mata to our biggest rival. Don't be fooled. Fans are preparing to accept he is not in Chelsea's plans and that he is an amazing player that deserves playing time elsewhere. But it can't be MU. Not EVER anyone should accept that!

Pple forgettin hw we have revived Liverpool by sellin Sturridge to them, Mata will have the same effect to united this is really poor thinkin to be honest, we only thinkin short term instead of long term, rather he goes on loan at Atletico than him revive united's season

No we didn't.

We revive them by buying Torres for 50 mill.

Then to add that it is Suarez the one keeping them afloat.

One is the best striker on the planet and the other only scores tap ins and can barely get a game over Danny Welbeck.

then say that. dont go on to say "cheatcharito" but in the same breath say that i want suarez.

it just gives people mixed signals.

then say that. dont go on to say "cheatcharito" but in the same breath say that i want suarez.

it just gives people mixed signals.

Sorry.

He'll always be known as Cheatcharito to me after that offside goal he was allowed against us last season that basically ruined our season league-wise.