Juan Mata

Severinb

I can't see us selling Mata this window even if PSG came knocking with the same amount of cash now that KdB is gone. If we are going to be a top team and challenge on many fronts(cl,fa-cup, the League) we need to have a top squad, and not sell a quality cam to leave us with only Schurrle left in the middle of the season.

hope Nacer Kelaify, or whoever is in charge at PSG, is not banging his deluxe broads right now and reads this rumours on his funky gold made smartphone, gets mad and chooses to outbid United, or make a similar bid, why not. Or Roman could sort out something with his friend in Monaco .

Can't see Jose strengthening another rival, but maybe this is a way he is showing others (PSG, Monaco, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid) Mata is available.

Where exactly did I say that the system should change to fit Mata's abilities? It's a fucking myth going on this forum. Nothing has to be changed, just put him on the 10.

That's called compensation.

What is this "forum myth" you keep talking about??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjnW1814hPo

That's the fucking manager right there telling you Mata DOESN'T fit the fucking system.

" I always say this, there are fantastic players but sometimes the fantastic players are more fantastic to a certain system and less fantastic in a certain way of playing. "

Do you want me to translate that to Croatian?

Okay, there really are some reputable journo's reporting this story now and it's a bit concerning.

The figure and details seem so specific to just be randomly made up. Someone close to the situation may really have heard something.

You really like to choose things as you wish, don't you?

Really now...people need time to adapt to something new.

What are you even talking about? He said Mata doesn't fit the system and he needs to adapt, and by adapt, that means CHANGE as a player, in order to be a part of the team again.

Nobody said he wants Mata gone but the fact is that the Mata we know does not fit our current style of play. That is NOT a "forum myth". It's the truth.

Okay, there really are some reputable journo's reporting this story now and it's a bit concerning.

The figure and details seem so specific to just be randomly made up. Someone close to the situation may really have heard something.

reputable journos the perfect example of an oxymoron

I think Jose said somewhere that his door was open. Does that mean that if there really is a bid and Juan pushes for an exit we would accept the offer?

Probably not I guess.. We will keep him, have him sit on the bench until the summer and then sell him for much cheaper.

Ha!

I'm panicking, Zolayes, panicking!

IM not and this is why .... JOse may decide to sell Mata ,, BUT Roman will decide WHERE he goes .. Manure have crossed Roman with dealings before ..

Do do you think he would give way to them .. They could offer 50 million and he would take take 25 mill from someone else ,,,

I DONT want to see Mata leave but if he does I KNOW it wont be to Manure

The only person I believe Mourinho would trade Mata for in United would be Adnan, and that's pretty unlikely to say the least.

A promising kid who had a couple of good games for probably the best #10 in the world last season?

I would stop watching football if that happened. I'm not joking at all. I would switch to something else.

They're not synonyms, fyi. Just because he has to adapt his playing style to the system a little bit doesn't mean that he needs to completely change into new player. Hence the "We believe he has a big role to play for us".

Do you honestly believe that? Don't you think, if Mata has a big role to play, he would have been given substantial chances over the past few months and trusted more? He has been treated as if he was Benayoun.