Juan Mata

Severinb

he's so average. he does only simple things,slow , has no skills. he scores yes but what he does, everybody can do that. Nobody speaks about him,it's the proof he's a normal player and nobody (except Chelsea fans) wayches his matches

Bob = Bring on Bullshit

Also I'd change it from 345 to 365 - or are you planning on giving us 20 days rest a season?

If so, can you fucking start now!

he's so average. he does only simple things,slow , has no skills. he scores yes but what he does, everybody can do that. Nobody speaks about him,it's the proof he's a normal player and nobody (except Chelsea fans) wayches his matches

wonder how many iq points I lost reading this

:lol:

That really made me smile. Thank you for that, I really needed it! :D

Alright now, goodbye :wave:

NOOOOOO!

I lost...

I said Bluesmaster would be the first to ban him lol. :D

Of course you lost, mods can't ban, only admins! :P

we may not say the truth. ok it's strange for a forum

Dude, at least have the decency to troll a forum that speaks your first language. I can't even understand what you're trolling about! :lol:

Poor, poor display..

Dude, at least have the decency to troll a forum that speaks your first language. I can't even understand what you're trolling about! :lol:

Poor, poor display..

All this power i thought you had Choo choo... Lol :D Have to wait for steve then.

Poor, poor display..

yeah and you understand Mata is so shit and overrated bahahhahhhhahahah . my english is good ahahhahhhaha