Juan Mata

Severinb

Fajitas is from Mexico, not from Spain. That might be Tortilla or Paella.

Are you like these Americans that believe that Spain is in South America? Oh my..

Incidentally, Fajitas, Burritos, etc are not found in South America. well, perhaps in the equatorial region. I know that Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina don't have that. First time I ate a Burrito or any "Mexican" food -- authentic or not -- was in the USA. First time I (tried to) eat a Tamale I wasn't aware I wasn't supposed to eat the banana leaves... :cry:

Back to Mata... I reckon much of the speculation stems from the contract discussions; he's a very expensive player and the club is certainly taking their time negotiating. Mata could, for instance, demand Rooney esque wages to force a transfer, not that I'd expect him to do that though.

he's so average. he does only simple things,slow , has no skills. he scores yes but what he does, everybody can do that. Nobody speaks about him,it's the proof he's a normal player and nobody (except Chelsea fans) wayches his matches

he's so average. he does only simple things,slow , has no skills. he scores yes but what he does, everybody can do that. Nobody speaks about him,it's the proof he's a normal player and nobody (except Chelsea fans) wayches his matches

Thanks, close the door on the way out.....here's your coat too.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOL!!!!

Enjoy your time here... You don't have much of it left.

you are the first Belgium I have ever met . Most people from Belgium are Belgians .. You are a poor imitation of a troll ...still it is the school

holidays I suppose

not just me but everybody doesn't care about him(except Chelsea fans )

Your trolling is very very poor. Needs a lot of work. Definitely lacking something. But i do admire your sweeping statements about how you are the apparent official representative of every person in the world. :yes: