Juan Mata

Severinb

Mata is more and more influential on the pitch...

Even Hazard starts to pass to Mata to provide the creative spark.

I like to see Hazard do more on the pitch considering he cost 1.5 times of Mata?

Mata is more and more influential on the pitch...

Even Hazard starts to pass to Mata to provide the creative spark.

I like to see Hazard do more on the pitch considering he cost 1.5 times of Mata?

So you only expect 0,4 of Ba as you do of Luiz?

Or 0,9 of Oscar as of Hazard?

Stop this nonsense please.

So you only expect 0,4 of Ba as you do of Luiz?

Or 0,9 of Oscar as of Hazard?

Stop this nonsense please.

You just sound like those British media, misquoting stuff lol.

If you get my meaning, hazard got to play well. i like to see hazard to be influential on the pitch as well. apparently you don't

You just sound like those British media, misquoting stuff lol.

If you get my meaning, hazard got to play well. i like to see hazard to be influential on the pitch as well. apparently you don't

How on EARTH did you interpret what I wrote that I dont want Hazard to be influential on the pitch?

My point is that I dont give a bloody shit that Hazard costed 1.5 times more than Mata and that Mata is more efficient and influential than Hazard is. Its not relevant what so ever.

Some statistics comparing Juan to players of similar ilk:

David Silva vs. Santi Cazorla vs. Juan Mata

David Silva, 26 years old

50e982a33fcd4ab7d55dd4f324fb8403.png?135

Santi Cazorla, 28 years old

b42e9716ce80b4c3733b1dbb53fce6a6.png?135

Juan Mata, 24 years old

dd491af74e7602f00b5ad5574e27f492.png?135

For me there is no question who is the better of the three at the moment. Silva is far too inconsistent this term, and even last year when he was good I felt Mata was just that little bit better. Some people see Silva consistently in the Spain team and instantly think he must be better, the simple fact is he suits Spain's possession game more. Cazorla has been magnificent in the League, but falls short in the other competitions (Not to mention he's much older than Mata).

Hopefully Juan keeps it up this season and we could be looking at him reaching double figures for both goals and assists. Until then there's nothing more we can do but sit back and enjoy watching little maestro continue to dazzle the opposition.

:worship2:

Source: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/

yes yes yes!!! This guy deserves banners and chants!! By far my favorite player at the club right now and I hope he can become the next legend (followed soonafter by mceachran :)

He really needs to start dropping deeper to control the game - not just control the final 3rd.

Basically it'd be better for our team (probably) for him to make similar runs and take up the same positioning Cazorla often takes at Arsenal.