Juan Mata

Severinb

Please give me the key passes stats from the premier league.If you are going to say that Mata is the best playmaker just because he has a lot of assists you should watch more football.Assists =\= amount of chances created.Not to mention mata has a lot of assists from corners.

You don't sound like a Chelsea fan. Did you not see Mata's pass for Hazard against Norwich? Also Mata is IMO one of the best playmakers in the league if not the best. He creates numerous opportunities. Do you remember his pass for Torres against Swansea last season? I guess u don't, also his vision to pick out Lampard in our 5-3 loss to Arsenal last season.... There is so much to include and I am totally convinced he along with Silva and Cazorla are the best playmakers in the league.

What Mata lacks is his consistancy. And the cause for that lies in his stamina. As he cant run as much as others every game, he might look a bit tired every third game or so. With more energy, he would be by no doubt best CAM in PL al season. And he is just 24, while Silva and Cazorla are close to 27.

I believe last season Mata was the second best player in the league at creating scoring opportunities after Silva. At the least, he's certainly one of the top few playmakers in the Premier League right now

I was reading this article the other day, and I think Mata created a chance every 21 minutes whilst Silva was around 24 last season.

And I believe you should try doing the same too since you claimed the others have created more chances than Mata.

Apparently only Santi Cazorla has created more chances than Juan so far this year. Was flying around twitter a few weeks back so it could have changed but he hasn't played a lot since then so I doubt it. Maybe Hazards created more as well but I would need to check.