Juan Mata

Severinb

Is it just me or do our Spanish players just seem to always attract lots of discussion about them?

Annoyed that Mata isn't getting the attention from the media like Cazorla and/or Silva. That one week Cazorla failed to shone(against us), there wasn't any noise from the media. After every other game, there is a major wankfest over him. Mata has been performing well of late and there's hardly any noise regarding him. You only have to look at the BBC MOTD Highlights last weekend. They highlighted and praised Cazorla against West Ham but nothing on Mata against Norwich. Just utterly pathetic!

Its because Mata is performing consistently. His average performance is still somewhat amazing. Why would the media talk about something normal?

Don't see Cahill in the paper for defending. Everyone already knows how good Mata is.

High media converage leads to big headedness, Soon you'll see Carzola wanting a pay rise he doesn't deserve because he is hyped up so much

Lol at people thinking ozil is surplus..such...LOL

Ya id probably rather have mata than silva or cazorla, him and ozil are in a close level but when it comes to vision and final balls, that final assist, i think ozil wins.

Cazorla underated? The most underated AM type of player is Kroos, the german gerrard.

Finally, someone mentions Kroos. What a talent. That kid is all class

Lol at people thinking ozil is surplus..such...LOL

Ya id probably rather have mata than silva or cazorla, him and ozil are in a close level but when it comes to vision and final balls, that final assist, i think ozil wins.

Cazorla underated? The most underated AM type of player is Kroos, the german gerrard.

Noone said Carzorla is underated. But yes, Kroos is gonna be something special!

First step of a move to Manchester City then :Goober:

Only a matter of time!

Finally, someone mentions Kroos. What a talent. That kid is all class

No, not really. He's rather overrated than underrated. Ever since re-joining Bayern after his loan at Leverkusen he couldn't establish himself as a starter, even when Schweinsteiger was poor or/and injured last season, Kroos couldn't show consistent performances, let alone making the position his own.

Its because Mata is performing consistently. His average performance is still somewhat amazing. Why would the media talk about something normal?

Spare me the thought of the English media being reasonable and all that. We have seen Mata, Cazorla and Silva all doing similar things and some times the same things on the pitch but yet the latter two always get more coverage than Mata. Not that I bother too much about it but it's rather ridiculous to see the unbalanced coverage/publicity on them. If Mata is a City or Arsenal player while Silva or Cazorla plays for us, then Mata will surely get more coverage while the one playing for us will not, as much as now.

Don't see Cahill in the paper for defending. Everyone already knows how good Mata is.

Obviously. They are too busy reporting on everything Terry and spying on our players on Twitter!

High media converage leads to big headedness, Soon you'll see Carzola wanting a pay rise he doesn't deserve because he is hyped up so much

Fair point but I doubt Mata is that kinda of player or person to be doing that.

No, not really. He's rather overrated than underrated. Ever since re-joining Bayern after his loan at Leverkusen he couldn't establish himself as a starter, even when Schweinsteiger was poor or/and injured last season, Kroos couldn't show consistent performances, let alone making the position his own.

Kroos wasn't suited to Van Gaal's tactics, he was forced to play CDM/DLP...and he's not ready to be influential from a deeper role just yet.

He seems to be doing alot better under Jupp Heynckes' system as they are finally using him in his strongest position: CAM.

He is underrated, when you think about the amount of midfield talent at Bayern Munich. He's only 22, I think this could be his break-through season, where he really starts proving his value to Bayern.

Juan mata

Appearances for CFC= 64

Goals= 16

Assists= 30

This is a great record for just over a season in chelsea and his just 24 years. Mata is much more of a goal threat than silva and cazorla bcoz he is a more direct attacker also he is a very incisive player (more than the other tw)o.

Juan mata

Appearances for CFC= 64

Goals= 16

Assists= 30

This is a great record for just over a season in chelsea and his just 24 years. Mata is much more of a goal threat than silva and cazorla bcoz he is a more direct attacker also he is a very incisive player (more than the other two).

Some EPL fans are biased tbh. Nobody talked about how good Cazorla is when he was at Villarreal/Malaga once he stepped foot in the EPL fans say : ''OOH he is one of the best midfielders around blablabla''

I already knew Cazorla was class but people are really overrating the guy. Nonetheless Cazorla is good but Mata> Cazorla.

Kroos wasn't suited to Van Gaal's tactics, he was forced to play CDM/DLP...and he's not ready to be influential from a deeper role just yet.

He seems to be doing alot better under Jupp Heynckes' system as they are finally using him in his strongest position: CAM.

He is underrated, when you think about the amount of midfield talent at Bayern Munich. He's only 22, I think this could be his break-through season, where he really starts proving his value to Bayern.

Even last year under Heynckes Kroos was poor, probably one of the most disappointing players in the German league. His problem is that he isn't even suited to playing as a CAM because he's too slow for Bayern's system. Schweinsteiger, Martinez and Gustavo are all above him in the pecking order and if Shaqiri continues to play well, Heynckes will have to change his tactics and Kroos won't be anywhere near a starter spot.

Even last year under Heynckes Kroos was poor, probably one of the most disappointing players in the German league. His problem is that he isn't even suited to playing as a CAM because he's too slow for Bayern's system. Schweinsteiger, Martinez and Gustavo are all above him in the pecking order and if Shaqiri continues to play well, Heynckes will have to change his tactics and Kroos won't be anywhere near a starter spot.

are you mad? Kross is above all of those players you mentioned! he is easily one of the best players in German Football! how can you say any of them are above him in the pecking order? Kroos's place in the team is nailed on there is a reason why he starts virtually every game.

are you mad? Kross is above all of those players you mentioned! he is easily one of the best players in German Football! how can you say any of them are above him in the pecking order? Kroos's place in the team is nailed on there is a reason why he starts virtually every game.

Mad? Why should I?

I'm just telling the truth. If Schweinsteiger hadn't been injured Kroos wouldn't have played, that's fact. Heynckes team is still looking for the right system and as soon as Müller picks up his normal form again, Kroos will be out.

It's common knowledge that Martinez was bought to play alongside Schweinsteiger in the double pivot, so there's no room for Kroos, except if one of them gets injured. In the 3 positions behind the striker Ribery, Müller and Robben will be the starters when they are fully fit and in form. Where does that leave Kroos? Right, on the bench.

Ridiculous to call Kroos one of Germany's best players when he hasn't done anything noticeable since returning from Leverkusen...

It's always been simple for me if u want attacking players southern countries are the place to go, if u want defenders from Germany to the north is the place to go.Yes there are exceptions but only few.., my opinion on Kroos? Definately overrated like most new german talents.For years they've only seen 190 santimeter + woodsmen who can't even control the ball and now when there are just little bit more technic players there, they've gone crazy on them, overrating and overhyping, soz but iam not buying this.